Sunday, February 27, 2011

unplanned 21

Yes, I'm quite addicted to Amy Winehouse these days. hehe I hope she's fine.. Pano ba ko na addict sa kanya?

Last week, I was able to watch the grammy's and yes I saw the egg stunt by Lady Gaga and there was a rendition to Aretha Franklin.. Christina, Jennifer, and some diva's.. I listen to their voices, sabi ko, well, si Christina pwede.. pero yun iba, parang hirap.. Sana nandun si Amy and Joss siguro. hehe O kahit si Amy na lang lahat with Christina o Joss.. Pwede na.

Then yes, I got the 2 albums at ayun, like one of her songs, Addicted, to her. hehe

I hope well, she can have her head clear and make the 3rd album asap! Damn great voice and very intelligent songwriter, very clever, and raw.. Good looks as well, it is, than her chubby look before. =)

Tama na nga kay Amy.. Actually ang isusulat ko dapat yun Soma, sona ni Pnoy. hehe Kaso change of heart, katamad at mahirap yun isusulat ko.. Siguro sa July na lang, masyado kasi political powered yun isusulat ko.. Inatake na ko ng katams eh. hehe

What happened for these past weeks, well, still single, not had a special valentine pero siyempre done something special naman na wala narating. hahahaha Bahala na siya dun..

Yes, medyo surviving na stats ko this month, kinapos lang pero this March, eto na kailangan push na for passing na para makasurvive na for the next quarters. hehe

Ah sa shop, ayun, medyo mahina this past weeks. Naipit nga ko, peste talaga, kaya kailangan makabawi sa March.. Lalo pa naman mahina these months na walang pasok. Hay.. I hope yun mga plans for my shop magwork pa din!

March will be an interesting month.. Yes, like I always write, I tend to forget that month. hehe Pero yes, this year, let's make it interesting na lang.. =)

Algerro's stay is quite productive, more safe and I'm happy.. =) Pero naman, ang gastos ha, sobra. hehe

I was able to watch some movies and docs, which I was quite suprised. Kasi sa sobrang busy ko, ayun, di naman ako makapanood.. Siguro, pag gusto, ayun manonood. hehe And yes, I think I should get a good DVD player and a fan sa kwarto ko na tulugan..

I can't believe na this Feb, nareach ko yun target ko 15 per month even in a rush work.. Kasi parang every month lalo ako nagiging busy pero good thing, this month, I was able to manage it and besides, kahit walang kaha computer ko, gumagana siya. hehe

March at work, will be tight and tired.. Tight because of the target stats, tired, kasi OT's to come! hehe Good job and yes, medyo malungkot kasi there will be a big change eh. Which inevitable.. I hope that change will help me to stay in the company. hehe

Tired as well, due to some changes I need to do sa shop, kasi yes, it will be a difficult month at kaunti lang customers.. We hope we can survive that small customer count. =) Need to do promos and price adjustments, it will be a long month.

March also showing na ng Sucker Punch!!! 300 was for motivating guys to fight for honor, till death! This new movie from Zack is for the chicks, and yes, for the guys beccause of the hot chicks involved.. And the geek stuff as well, I love a blonde with a samurai sword in a sailor uniform fighting a big monster samurai with a machine gun. hehe It's like a video game/anime inspired movie, a dark one. If Scott Pilgrim is a lighter note, Sucker Punch is a darker note.. Hehe I don't care for 3D, it looks good at 3D.

Masyado ata advance, wala na ko masabi sa Feb eh.. It was a short month yet indeed better than January.. Kahit medyo short. =)

March? Let's see how it will go.. If it will be interesting and progressing as well..

Ah yes, I like what Amy sings.. Love is a losing game. Geez..

No comments: