Sunday, March 20, 2011

fast paced weeks

Kamote, ang dami kong hahabulin. hehe Eto at walang pera! hahaha

It happened so fast that oh well, medyo broke and the same time, things will change in the following weeks. Di naman malaki, pero yes, tapos na ang pesteng DST.

Yeah, after 2 weeks, ngayon lang ako nakapagpost ulit. After some sermons and yes, some problems to finish which never end, eh ayun, nagsusulat pa din ako. Pero I'm quite happy naman na it's almost over I mean sa work, coz one pumapasa na ko sa stats and two, yes!! Same team pa din ako, until tomorrow, baka magchange pa in the last minute. Pero malamang, wag lang ako mapunta sa team na yaw ako.. The team who has a potential war zone, and another team which has better Lt. Col than the General. hehehe

Malabo na, pero sadly, sobrang kinalat kami, and it is, I can say, the best team I had in my career. Kala ko yun nasa Dell na pero, nandito lang pala. =) Company, Dell pa din siyempre. hehe

Kudos to Team Jo-Anne... It was a great year and hope that this new Team Jo-anne, I am not expecting like overall winning attitude, pero performance na lang as a team sana masustain.. Pero yun extracuricular, malabo ata. Matatalo na kami sa contest. hahaha

Hay, great thing to Igz at pagaling na at ayun, may bago!!!! Yihee! hehe

Ano pa, ayun, same same to other people, from Family and Friends... Smart gilas go! hehe NBA? Hmmmm Bulls na lang! I don't know with Miami. hehe

Lakers is a threat and yes, surprise na din ang San Antonio pero will see.. Let's see who has the last laugh and yes, the precious Larry O'Brien Trophy. =)

Yes, nagimprove na room ko due to my new ah, badly needed things, a fan and a reliable dvd player. =)

I can watch almost all the stuff I got. Yes!!!!!

No need to convert I guess to zune or for my Black Edge..

Wow, I can't believe parang ilang araw lang ang first quarter.. Is it because of the fast times or how about the events happening in our planet. God save us, from battles, disasters, oh please.. Just save us.

Or is it I am getting older, day by day.. LIttle by little, I am more focused to just finish the job and have that success which I think, quite far fetched. =) Damn..

Destiny did not allow it, so I'll try it again. hehe

Love first before meeting all standards.... I tried that, but oh well, sobrang busy eh.. But I'll try again. hehe

I lowered na nga eh, kaso wala talaga.. Do I have a standard for that?

Hmmmmm I think, I answered that before..

It's all by chance I guess.

Ah, mayrun nadagdag this year, if she looks like a blue sky, then she's japanese..

She's in.. =)

I hope these coming weeks, slow down, dude slow down.



No comments: