Sunday, March 27, 2011

realizations (part 20)

317. Love? I really missing it.. When in Love really makes you do different things, just for that person. =)

318. I call her in a different name. Especially if that name makes her simply smile.

319. I do other things just to make her feel special, for example, I forgot.. =)

320. I don't care anymore what I have, or what I am doing, I am willing to sacrifice that and even time to spend with her..

321. I just melt for her.. hehe Especially when she talks or were in a conversation, it's blinding me..

322. that when we were in the getting to know stage, I do some sacrifices or giving always what she wants but when in a relationship, I did more, more than I thought I can't give..

323. I get a good sleep, always..

324. Motivated to go to work even I have a bad work day..

325. Even I'm so very tired, I still do things that she wants me to do.. =)

326. It is, I have a smile in my face even in pressure, or anxiety, brave enough to face anything. Naks! Parang nga..

327. I wake up in the morning relieved because after some rituals, the first person I'm going to talk, is her which makes my day right..

328. I gave more freedom, when we were together than before we went into a relationship..

329. I put a lot of trust, hope and faith.. to her.. =)

330. I was motivate to make changes just to impress her.. Trying. hehe

331. Even we have fights or quarrel, I tend to give way first.. Even well, it hurts me but you really need to let go..

332. I did miss these things.. For a long time.. =(

No comments: