Monday, March 7, 2011

March Madness?!

Still staring at myself for what happened these past days.. I can't believe after all the hard work, the sacrifice and everything, yes.. It ends up, bad.. I hope January won't happen again, and please.. Make this month interesting, not frightning..

Nah, this is not about the NCAA playoffs marching to the finals.. I rarely watch that, besides, I rely the updates in the net..

It is madness..

After a day I got a very pathetic survey which I feel, unfair. Then other problems came, left and right.. Maybe stress is coming in and I can't seem to be handling it well.. I hope this will end.. Sometimes, you will set expectations and end up, wrong.

Misfortunes come in the way, low in sales for weeks.. Then my memory card acted up crap, which I lost so many pictures! Damn..

I hate this.. Oh well, great thing, this wordpad is here to at least ease the pain and stress.

I can't help to really give up, but well, he is still there to support and love and give us grace.. I can't forget all of these because it is still happening.. I wonder how it will go in the next following days. I can't really smile right now but all I can do is smirk at it and frown, I hope I'll have a long rest..

Speaking of rest, yes.. My plans for next week was ruined due to the unusual thing happening in this company. For the second time, my VL was cancelled just like that. Yes, can you believe that? I do now.. I was frustrated earlier but all I can do, is give a sign for that freaking mistake.. Geez.. Oh well.. Damn. They have their days..

Due to that pathetic survey, well, my days in the company are numbered, at least for the next quarter which I do need.. I don't know how I will make up for it, especially when you have less calls.. Is their anyway to reverse that result? I tried and nah, not valid. Good job, love it!

You may seem how frustrated I am this week, unlike last week which full of fun and happy for the team, went victorious, my stats are steady and sales picking up. But all of the sudden, that was changed in just a matter of days.. I am demotivated in some way.. It is.. It was.

I'm in a daze.. Geez.. I can't believe it.

Well, I am still optimistic what's going to happen.. Nevertheless, let's see how this week patterned in such a way that will motivate me..

I always think, maybe I'll bet at Lotto and I might win! But oh well, luck is not really at my side.. Especially these days..

I'll just continue to work hard and pray, and hope and have faith.. Love? Hmmmmm yeah, love life! Even in this situation.. By the way, next week? I know it's quite special..

Let's do something special with a mix of madness..

Let's see if destiny will allow it.

No comments: