Sunday, August 14, 2011

Countdown from 1361

That is the free text I have for all networks. I'll see if I can reduce that into zero, nadah.

Yes, the problem I had with Globe as I wrote before, they are not joking.. They disabled my autoload max feature in my present globe number. At first, I was frustrated because I need to change my number again, which I've done almost twice in a year.. And yes, I need to have an extra phone again for this extra SIM. Ah yes, I like I said before, I did lost my 3 sim phone.

Meaning, I have 4 SIMS again, I thought of changing the number right away and text all of them my new number.. And it is tiring.. Well, I thought of anyway, keeping this number, finish all the free text and that's the time I'll switch to the new one.

The first sim that well, got ruined, has 5000 free text which I admit did not use it because at that time, I always subscribe to text promos, unli whatever just to accumulate this into a monster number!

But well, as God says, anything excess, will be taken from you. One day, sim card error, try to replace it but it will be impossible already so oh well. I'll just get another number. =(

For this time, to save some money and yes, 1000 text is still 1000 text, I rather use it until the last text. =)

For now, it's 1189 and my guess is around 2 months, or max of 2 months, it's all gone. So the free text in my new number should be many! =)

But I think it may go early, with everyday, I text the shop, family, friends, customers, even for collection, so I feel, before 2 months is over. It is gone. Damn, the new number I got is not that good, but easy to remember.

Change is inevitable, I hope, for this kind of number change, it will be easy for me, for all of us. Wow, for all of them. =)

Let's start the countdown.

No comments: