Monday, August 22, 2011

realizations (part 23)

371. Damn, there is a better massage, yun nga lang kahit mura, wala naman pera. hehe

372. Since I love cold weather, I am fond of eating cold foods, great example, ice cream!

373. Wow, I am going to love RAM, for a long time! hehe

374. In business, sometimes, it's not only pure skill or strategy, or mindset, it also involves blessings from him.. And sheer luck.

375. I became sad na hindi na matutuloy ang plan at the end of the year, due to some important things. Or some circumstances, I can just make up for that next year. =)

376. She is quite clever, very clever.. Hmmmm

377. I like the rest, kahit broke pero wala masyado ginagawa pero yun katawan ko ha, may mga parts damn.. Pain, pero kailangan ata nasanay may ginagawa lagi. hehe

378. UST has a good team, dapat next year sobra dapat ang improve, pero ADMU, well... Champion pa din sila next year. hehe

379. I just don't know with DLSU. =)

380. I am, honestly, poor in doing art. Siguro writing, but drawing, handycrafts, anything to do, even handwriting. Talagang may pinagmanahan since HS, bagsak! At di ko na gagawan malamang ng paraan. hehe

381. I am already 28, that fast. Geez. Yikes...

382. That singles talk, as pagtagal, parang tama lahat ha! Nagawa ko lahat, kaso yun lang, may alat ata ako. Saka may mali. hehe Dapat may deadline pala! Damn stupid.

383. yes, parang compare lang yun 22 then iadd ko dito, parang katamad. hehe

384. UST looks great for now, unlike in my time, or how about my Sister's and Dad's time.. Geez, swerte yun mga thomasians now. =)

385. Funny, maybe because of my blog. I don't write one liners or shootouts anymore in FB. I'll try sometime siguro. hehe

386. Happy Birthday to one of my closest friends, almost my brother, the bravest in all CRAP.. Doc Ian, I wish all the best, success na unti unti mo na nakukuha, at lalo't na sa lovelife, naks, kaw na!!!!!!!! I just realize when I look back before for all those problems then what's happening now to you Doc, you're blessed all the way! =) Good job at yun lang.. God bless...

387. Damn, great way to avoid somebody.. Very clever. hehe

388. I'm moving on. =)


No comments: