Sunday, August 21, 2011

Series of Losing Events

Well, great part of the year that I lost some things.

Di ko alam, maybe it's clumsiness or stupidity, or simply got tired on those past days.

Yes, nawala ko yun phone which now, ang pinaka important pala na sim eh yun smart, since sobrang mahal ang bentahan ngayon na pesteng sim na yun. Grabe, pagiipunan ko na lang. Hay..

Ah, nadisable yun autoload max ko sa current number, meaning I need to get another retailer sim na pang load. How inconvenient it is.. Damn..

Ah it doesn't stop there. Mabuti ok naman yun shop, but the collections, well, of course not perfect pero siyempre yun may mga missed payments, ok lang kung maliit eh, pero ayun. Malaki din, need to wait some time.. Geez.

Some stuff need to finish then for the shop, kahit wala akong talent for designing stuff, but I'll do my best, I losing time to rest and some other works, but let's see if I'll make it. Indeed, may effort eto.

Is it stressful at those days?

Let's see..


No comments: