Sunday, February 19, 2012

broken lines (collection 21)

No more waking up at around 6:30am to check the things to do for a day.
No more disturbing in my work, and worse in my sleep, for load.
No more dragging me to collect in each buildings, 3 of them if I'm lucky.
No more walking at least 30 mins to check the shop and see if it's good.

No more asking for PTP until next payday.
No more begging for me for discounts or for load.
No more catching non payers.
No more rushing going first to Insular, then RC then if there is extra, MJ.

No more extra income from my great shop.
No more great sales ladies even well, sometimes they don't shop.
No more substitution for them if they don't show up.
No more training to them how to become a great saleslady.

No more going to suki to pick up some things.
No more debates or defending myself and the shop for low sales. =)
No more conflicts that most of the time, well it caused by me. =(
No more hard feelings, especially waking up in the morning.

No more rushing up reports.
No more shortfalls or mishaps.
No more dealing with clueless customers or explaining them the promos.
No more brand new cellphones that I can use.
No more china phones that I can play.

No more sad days, or tired days.
No more happy days or times that can celebrate victory.
No more extra profit to pay off my cab and subway.
No more forecasting the sales for the week.

No more fixing any faults in the shop.
No more making flyers to entice more customers.
No more designing tarpaulins to attract customers.
No more laminating signages to understand customers that we are a cellphone shop.

No more pushing myself very much over my limit, like even I'm very sick. Fever.
No more getting angry due to somethings did not work and working on a new one.
No more asking another help due to my shortcomings.
No more status of being a owner of a small shop.
No more rushing to the bank for funding my checks.

No more calling me that president which I don't really like.
No more good times of inviting to a team building or gathering.
No more great times of playing here and there even at work.
No more sleeping after doing 15-20 relocations per day.

No more other debts to pay, only less of them for now.
No more future of expansion that I thought for the shop.
No more planning for the next venture I'm going to do.
No more papers flying around my room.

More time to choose what's best for me.
More time to get the rest that I want.
More time to learn on the things I need and to improve.
More time for him.
More time for my family.
More time to my friends who helped me and guided me in this journey.
More time to see what's in me.
More time to seek well.. Success!

Yes, there are still some things left unfinished.

Good things comes to an end.

No comments: