Tuesday, February 7, 2012

flashbacks: BT Junkie, a source of fun!

Ted at Tan.. Nakita niyo na ba to?

BT junkie
2005 - 2012
"This is the end of the line my friends. The decision does not come easy, but we've decided to voluntarily shut down. We've been fighting for years for your right to communicate, but it's time to move on. It's been an experience of a lifetime, we wish you all the best!"

What the ? Kala mo na di na matitibag at mahuhuli eh sila rin pala susuko. Ano ba naman yan!!!!? hehe No more source of fun.. Fun meaning I got what I need and want, and some other stuff, good things comes to an end. Great things keeps forever. Sayang, wala na talaga..

Hay, bad trip.. Ok lang mawala ang limewire, frostwire or whatever sharing or how about piratebay? I don't care about them. This is pathetic, well, it's inevitable talaga. I first discovered it siguro 3 years ago when just surfing and since walang kwenta yun ibang website, at kailangan ko ng films to watch, I accidentally fall to this site. The rest, history!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah boy! I have a collection na..

Very sad that kailangan nila magsara, siyempre nahuli yun megaupload and for their safety sa huli. Malamang inunahan na nila yun FBI or Interpool whatever.. Damn, I miss those days na kailangan ko naka-on ang computer ko for almost every night just to get some stuff!!! hahaha

90% of the stuff I have now in programs or downloading eh galing sa kanila. Thanks for everything even sa hard to find films or art films, nakuha ko naman. I learned when to get a good copy because of them.

Programs that are not easy to find eh sila muna check ko, pag ok na, edi ipagkalat na mayrun na.

I saved a lot especially time and effort, other than going to tower quiapo which now eh wala na din.

It's damn sad, it's a great loss.. Whew, sana may nakuha pa kami sa kanila kaso ganun talaga. A very sad rate.. Tragic loss perhaps.

Although it's not over yet, there are still many of them, but this one will be sorely missed. Definitely a part of our computer surfing lives, BT junkie I can say one of the best websites. Ever!!!! =(

Mautak nga sila, di nagpakilala yun founders or founder nito kasi it's a org website and simply no contact whatsoever.. Kaya they can be safely free. It was. hehe

It's not over yet, like I said, may iba pa at yes, ok naman yun iba, although not complete but that's fine. Finders Keepers...

Tuloy pa din ang sharing! =)

Kudos to BT Junkie!

No comments: