Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ReView

Ah, ano pa ba sasabihin ko. Nandiyan na lahat. hehe

January, not bad like last year. Although siyempre mas mahirap ngayon pero I had to do it para maiba na and to do what I can do to enjoy life, and be happy. With him of course.

Actually I don't know what else to say, but thank God tapos yun half of my problems or worries, for this next month is crucial. San kaya ako pupulutin? hehe

For now I can't answer that, I'm just dreaming na nandun ako in those countries na nabanggit ko. I've watched films because of free time, at mabuti wala naman bumigo. hehe

I'm happy for this past month and letting go is a big part of it. Let's see what are his plans? I've already have mine, I don't know if what he will offer to me... Good luck!

Thankful and blessed I am for the past month and looking forward na lang next month. Oo nga pala, marami pala next month kasi nagshort ako last month. =)

Makakahabol ako niyan.

No comments: