Thursday, February 23, 2012

Total Reset

A year ago, I'm still taking calls. Yes, when I checked yun blog ko last year, short but well, ayun kabado sa stats and all. In the end, I was kicked out.

A year later. Now, I have no shop and yes, unlucky enough no work. For the past weeks, although kailangan ng discernment or so, pero di naman ako matutuloy na. Kasi there is something came up and I think better plan. I hope it works.. I am happy, never this free not only from work but to myself. Less stress, although some worries but not really that much. Is there any regrets? Wala naman.. Naisip ko din kung paano kung FS pa ko today, pero sabi ko parang di na kaenjoy enjoy yun work. Of course, I cannot deny I miss yun mga teams, lalo na yun FS at RAM, but oh well, time to move on. =)

I don't know if there are reading, wala na ko shop. hehe I am surprised, yes, wala nang nangugulo sa kin para sa load, cellphone or those things.. Thank it's over.

I am like a new graduate, just finished something fulfilling sa buhay tapos ayun. Walang work! hahaha

However, I tried to apply bago magresign kaso ayun nga. Talagang mukha di ko pa ata time for another field of work, bagsak sa interview and worse, no reply. Geez, when I'll be lucky. hehe

For the past what, 3 weeks, I'm quite at a peaceful rate, pero siyempre getting ready na sumabak sa mga plans, lalo na sa applying for other jobs. May backup pero ayoko sana umabot dun. Kapagod na. hehe I'm praying and hoping at the same time well, I found something na not only rewarding, but a factor that will help to reach my goals and ambitions.

Yes, that's right, I might write this at the first time, my ambition. What a word to ponder..

Yeah, I should think of it since I'm not that dude who is still searching for himself or more.

I should think and focus already at that end of the road. Really, the end of the road. At that end where life is simple, happy and secured from everything. Not a perfect or carefree life, basta life of less worries..

Malaking natulong sa kin of reading books, and yes, training for a new skill since wala pa ko masyado ginagawa, at lalo't na walang pera. hahaha Stay put at home, enjoy what I have for now and get all the rest I damn want.

Ang maganda sana, once na magstart to, I hope, it will be only like 2 steps to reach those dreams or ambitions I want. Then pag nandun na, tuloy tuloy na.

But to do that, well, I hope one day I don't have to really start again.. From anything.. From scratch.

From the start.

From pressing that reset button..

No comments: