Thursday, March 1, 2012

unplanned 33

When I first heard na si Michelle Williams has a film about Marilyn, saw the trailer at ayun, sabi ko may pagasa to manalo na this year. Kaso, yun nakita ko yun kay Meryl Streep in Iron Lady, sabi ko.. Bad trip, ayaw niya magpatalo. Bwisit. hehe Hay, sorry Michelle, next time na lang. I knew it, she will lose to Meryl, on that trailer alone, I knew Meryl has another strong performance.

Anyway, for the Artist, I'm looking forward na mapalabas dito, yun about kay Marilyn damn, kung wala lang ako lakad, manonood ako. Congrats to the oscar winners today. Especially Christopher Plummer, grabe when I saw yun beginners, sorry to Nick Nolte and Jonah Hill, I though Nick will win, but in the beginners, wala na. Sure na si Christopher! hehe What a role for him..

Wow, I'm grateful na matatapos ko yun 20 posts for this month, that including the 5 I missed last January. I had a lot of decision making of sorts pero mukhang I've made a decision na. To delay somethings and gawin ko na yun dapat na simulan for this year, for a change.

Di halata na crush ko si Michelle Williams. hehe Hmmmmm after siguro watching that blue valentine, wow... Damn. hehe

I feel today so well, not so down or sad unlike previous month. Pero yun lang, worried due some bills.

Ah, yeah, I tried some driving but it seems madedelay na naman. Di bale may solusyon na ko diyan, di pa ngayon.

I hope, tomorrow will be good kasi I'll be applying ulit, at sana makapasa na. I can't be bum for that long. I feel the rest I got was enough. hehe

Everything seems to be normal and although may thoughts na balikan yun shop, para naisip ko, wag na. Sarap ng ganito, magsimula na lang ako ulit at sa tama. hehe

I can't believe I've finished some books and some, binabasa ko ulit. =) Fun indeed, well.. Life is a bliss at this point, looking forward for better things ahead. As he, always provide me what's good.. Truly a blessing for me. Sa lahat din, that's why..

I continue to love him above everything else. Everyday..

For now, eto na lang muna, pahinga at tulog na.. Maaga pa ko bukas. hehe

No comments: