Sunday, March 4, 2012

PreView

Like I said, even before, I just don't feel great this month. March is like ano ba. hehe Always, yeah, although kailangan maging happy sa March kasi I need to work. hahaha Damn, that past month, kala ko buenas na, eh alat talaga. Pero sabi nun bro na nagpadasal sa kin kanina eh, wala daw malas or unlucky with Him.. Which is true. =)

Time to move on this month, and I hope naman maiba ang trend ng March this year. For this month, since it's a season of lent, may mga bagay na dapat paglinayan kung tama ang spelling. hehe At may mga bagay na dapat improve sa buhay. For me, I know those things, and sana marating ko yun. Not a big change but at least, starting to fully realize the right things, or keeping it as well.

Admitting or revealing some things definitely help not only to let out, but first step to repentance or the highest of all. Conversion.

This month, as usual, may greetings. hehe Ah, ano pa, pagkain at the usual stuff. It is summer na, sa sobrang init, I mean dati di ko na kailangan magpayong, pero ngayon, gagamitin ko na ang payong. Geez, napakainit..

What else? hmmmm few lang for this month, just focus of getting a new job, a new start and yes, a new thing to do na maimprove ako. Yeah, it will be a long month. Damn.

Long and crusin' down the road, walking in a blank face.

Time to read those big and bold ads.. Again.

No comments: