Friday, March 30, 2012

unplanned 34

Yes, I still have my internet service. I guess. hehehe Ang bilis naman ng araw, approaching 2 months of doing no work. Mayrun but not like before. I already told myself na tama na ang pahinga, but well.. Maybe he has other plans. At this rate I don't know what will happen, still waiting here and there. Right now, I'm enjoying what I have at siyempre at the same time, nagaapply na talaga for the longest time. I've declined some offers kasi kung di naman mababa, eh.. Yun iba, kala ko iba na gagawin, ganun din pala.. Naman. Other jobs, well, I just don't feel right.

However, may hope pa naman sa natitirang choices, pero di na ko umaasa pa.. I accepted a fact that I really use this skill I have to earn for a living.. It's a wonderful sigh for me. Great thing I finished some books na, hay after years nakatago sa orocan ko eh nabasa at natapos ko na lahat ng gusto ko basahin. I am wanting for more. Geez. hehe

Great defense presentation, but I feel may kulang pa sa side nila. I think if they release the big gun later, I feel they should do it now so everything will be cleared and explained, by who else?

I also have other plans again pero just to have direction naman sa life.. A new word for me here, direction. Not goal, success but path, a firm direction. I don't think it's the same ng matuwid na daan. hehe Same goals pa din, pero parang nadagdagan at naging specific and yes, realistic. Short term muna para mamotivate ako.

For this week, interesting that I'll be doing some works to help.. I don't know if it will work good pero salamat pa din sa blessings. I was touched by the series this lenten season.. It was really hard to focus and now, friend with the good. I know I have good people around me, although may kaunting bad, but not that influencing me.

I should focus on being great friends with him. His friendship is beyond measure.

Don't worry, aabot pa din ako sa target this month, it will be smooth sailing at mukhang wala naman delays sa upcoming posts..

Unless if I still did not settle this bill. Kung pwede lang ako tumawag ng FS ng Bayantel and asked for a PTP, that will be a big help!

I wish lang.. I just wish Australia ito.. hehehe

No comments: