Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a happy greeting

As I looked my previous years of posting, missing ang araw na to. =) Missing maybe just to move on or sorts. But well, can't remove a habit of greeting her a happy birthday! hehe Actually today, I'm quite down kasi naman sa mga nangyayari this week, but oh well, like what I read in Dale Carnegie's book, instead thinking of worry, be happy! One of the ways yun. =(

Surprisingly, it has been 5 years na pala.. Wow, and almost 3 years we haven't met. Years na din we did not talk, actually talagang talk lang.. Now she is in a different place. I'm happy because she is in place where she can do her own living, free from shackles and have a happy spirit. All through out, she'll live a happy and healthy life. =)

Compared that to me, I'm very far from being starting good.. Pero never lose hope, never give up. I used to send something to her before, well, maybe she did not keep it already due to some factors at malamang moved on. I sent something na di niya nakakalimutan, even it's small or big.

As I see right now to her, kahit di pasado ang height. hahaha It seems that she evolved to one of the most beautiful lady I've known.. Time, experience and changes helped her on what she is right now. Except siguro yun balikat niya medyo malaki pa din. hehe

But definitely, well, I wish her best of everything sa life niya. Wherever she is right now, I know this is the right time to enjoy and live the life that should be given to her way before. The right thing to do was just leave her alone and decide where she should be. It's like letting her go in a cliff and let her fly by herself to a place where she can be free..

This is the best decision I think she've done and I'm proud of it. Sana lang magtagal siya diyan. hehe I think she would not need a help from her uptight and famous relatives.

Damn, before my service cuts off.. and if she's reading this, simply just take care, God bless.. Happy Birthday!! =)

Stay put and we'll see.. I'll see you sometime. Be always happy.. Live in a peaceful life..

The blocking thing, damn. hehe

No comments: