Friday, March 30, 2012

broken lines (collection 22)

He said she's lying,
She said he's not doing what he supposed to do.
He said she's arrogant even when she has nothing,
She said he's mad.

He said she's cheating,
She said he doesn't understand her very much.
He said she's only think for herself, not both of them,
She said he's selfish.

He said he loves her very much, leaving everything for her.
She said she loves him, will do everything to make him happy.
He said, she's my life.
She said, he's the one for keeps.

I said that's her choice.
I said that's how he view things, or acting that way.
I said, give her a chance.. Never give up.
I said, let him feel you're away.. Give him space.
I said if you do love each other, then let each other forgive. Move on. Start over again.
I said if this doesn't go through, you can decide. Forget. Break up. Find another one.

I said, life is ironic, let it come that way.
I said, let God decides it for you, maybe he has a better answer.
I said, love works both ways, not only from you, it's from the other one as well.
I said.. Just leave it as it is..

I said enough...
I said I hope everything will be fine.
I said, I'll pray for the best.
I said I'm here, always for you.

I said to myself, will those words work for me?

No comments: