Thursday, September 13, 2012

broken lines (collection 27)

I'm in the middle of crossroads.
I tried to enter such paths but it was blocked.
I ended up in a very far solitary place.
I thought of getting out from this place, after some time of working hard.

First months were confusing but due to some bad luck, I went on.
Wandering, doing my work but with no passion at all, I'm still here.
Making myself busy, doing other things to avoid being frustrated.
Maybe I should blame myself, complacency has it's place.

I realized, I shouldn't be frustrated at all.
I can still try other things to do at a place where I'm comfortable at.
I could work at a place which even I hate, I could enjoy that experience.
I have goals to make, needing some funds to achieve.

Saving and learning more skills, to reach my dreams.
Planning can do only much, but it's my decision will matter.
But never change these simple goals because I've gave up.
Those goals can be achieved through seeking fulfillment.

I know I'm not lucky this year as I thought of.
I was not able to reach anything yet until this time.
I cannot blame anything for now, I cannot even look back for now.
I can do, definitely decide what to do for this moment.

I should decide what's really good for me, and for my dream.
I should not only for my own good but to remove their worries.
I should accept the fact that I can't be in this place.
I should do what is necessarily... For all.

No comments: