Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Eye of the Beholder



Looking across such wide, massive windows,  I can't comprehend what lies beyond that.
Just staring to those luscious greens, clear sky with serene scenery, I thought that if I can stare the whole day above. Looking and just wandering whole day..

Alone, in a big, big, big house.

Back of my mind, I don't know how I will stay here if I do own this great house. Let's say I'll be so dazed and lazy everyday waking up and go down, then work. I want to just stay at home and live freely.  Alone all the time. But of course, not for long. Spacious, almost zen like environment, less clutter and vibrant.

I can say it's a dream house but its quite big for me or even if I have a future family.

I may not even need a lot of space for it. However, due to the spacious design and almost minimalist one, I can say I enjoy having this kind of house. At least I can stay for a while, once in a lifetime.

Past weekend, I planned everything already but it seems I delayed it. I just watched TV all day, even I thought I should clean the house.. I surf the net then I almost forgot to write something for my blog. With the amenities I needed, it seems like I can't leave this house except for work of course. 

Besides with all the amenities and great features it has.. How about the comfortable beds and ergonamic furnitures? Rooms are quite big, its like combine the 2 rooms in the second floor at our home just equivalent to a room here! One thing stood out the most is I can just stare outside, without those bothering windows, just the plain outside sky. 

Birds chirping, greener leaves, more trees than housing or other obstruction. Simply, a quiet, serene place, especially here upstairs. 

A deep sigh suggest that I kinda like it here. 

Better enjoy staying here since we did not have this kind of house before! =)

Better stay here perhaps!

Better have one in the future...


No comments: