Thursday, January 3, 2013

PreView


January well, after that January in 2011, and yes in 2012, seems to be unlucky. Sana this time, ok na di ba? Di na alat! hehe Anyway, for this month after all the celebrations last year or kahit nung December eh moving forward. Time to act! One by one. 

For this month, I'm sure that I have less posts  pero more time to other things. hehe Pag sumubra edi ok lang. I think I'll write more creative stuff, I hope if I have time at yeah, I believe 10 will be the last number ng posts. I can't lower it or else wala na to, or more pa kung kaya ko and it depends what goes in my mind. 

But for now, I just need to focus siyempre sa work to stay put sa work. hehe At some little things I want to enjoy, lalo na ang tablet na pinaayos na sana wag na magloko. At sana mabalik ko na yun weekly filmfest ko!!! 

And yeah, make this month more happy than unlucky unlike those years. 

What else, hmmm iba talaga pag limited ang resources, hehe Pero madadaan yan to other things, or work that improves me kung baga. Ah! I hope either ROS or Alaska will go to the finals, at sana makapanood ng live! hehe ROS sana kasi once nagfinals, they can be champs, Alaska well, they need to win 2 more games to go on sa finals but for me, ok na yun run nila, TNT not only relied with their talent and experience, they have also their breaks and good luck. hehe

For this month, I may go into personal stuff or yeah, but I just want to show it. =) 

Start of the year should start great. 

No comments: