Sunday, January 13, 2013

Friday I'm in Love!



After I finished sending some texts today, I feel quite happy. Friday is really a special day of the week. Sounds like one of the favorite songs from The Cure, which I do, I don't know when I started it but oh well maybe its the end of a stressful week. Other people knows that Friday is the end of a work week, for most work. Its the day that after work, you spend time to enjoy life or simply enjoy rest. 

For me, as far I can remember, I enjoy Friday for a variety of reasons. Not only it's the end of a work week but also looking forward of doing my usual stuff, my hobbies after work or simply go around and meet my friends if possible. Friday I think was the day I graduated from College, just tell if I'm wrong. hehe Ah Friday also gives me the rush of love.. I know you should feel love everyday to the people around you, but yeah Friday is quite special. Friday is the day I do most work to avoid piling up work on my restdays, but I'm not feeling tired. 

Friday is the day that I play on my playlist all the chillout sounds.. That makes me feel lite and free.. Friday I feel I'm good at work because I want to finish it as soon as possible and get out from it. 

Friday is about greeting my family and friends. I feel that Friday is the lightest I have in a week, yeah you can count on Sunday but for me it's Friday. Except if you have bank errands and Friday is a payday, it will be a long day! hehe

Yeah, even I'm quite sad or down in a Friday, I don't feel so. The feeling will go back at weekend but Friday seems I don't have worries. Friday was the day I still remember before, where great parties happened or dates. =) Friday was the day I got an answer from a special someone. 

After all the Friday's that I wish it happens everyday, I can't help that yeah the reason why I'm sending these inspirational texts or happy quotes in Friday because I feel love in this day. So blessed and looking optimistic for the following days, weeks or even a month. These days flies so fast that I just count maybe 2 Fridays and I'm shocked that I forget something important to do. 

So for those receiving these quotes or text in a Friday, that's how I feel. I don't need a reply or something unlike before.. But I'm just thankful for every Friday it pass. I also thank Him for that. hehe By the way, I want to thank for those who sent some replies with great quotes as well because I pass it..

Next Friday.

No comments: