Sunday, February 10, 2013

A year of simplicity



Bilis ng panahon, isang taon na agad.

After that very painful end sa RAM last year.. Well, it was not easy for me. Yes, it was a lot of conrfusion, kahit nadepress eh mabuti tapos na.

For those who are looking for me, lalo na sa 24/7 eh eto na. hehe Or other friends as well who are wondering what happened to me after that sad end. Anyway, mabuti ok naman yun operation ni Dad sa kidney at ngayon he's doing well except going for regular check up. Naku! Ergghh.. hehe But he's ok.

Yun maliit ko shop and business for cellphones kahit load eh wala na, I gave it up since February last year. The reason behind that is simply pag balik ko ng calls or any job na parang malayo sa RAM eh parang di ko na kaya. I can't believe that I was able to sustain being sa salesman, manager, tapos FS/RAM agent for almost one and a half year. Every single damn day. I can't rely my income dun lang sa shop, especially medyo nadrain not only physically pero emotionally din. But well, until now, nandun pa siya thanks to Kuya.

But I won't regret that I have that venture for 3 years, meaning I can hold a business pala despite yun mga kaunting misses and inconsistency sa strategy.

It took me almost 4 months to find a new job, at sa Teletech pa. Telstra pa account! haha Residential billing was my queue, handling all types of inquiries. Almost all, siguro except tech and online questions. Pero as much ok yun sked but damn, napakalayo at dangerous. Lalo na sa taft around 3am. Geez... Why it took me 4 months of looking for work? Well, I tried to stay away sa industry again but I ran out of luck. Although nadiscover ko naman yun ibang places like the fort and mckinley, pero alat talaga. hehe

I only stayed 5 months sa Teletech, the shortest in any job I took sa BPO. Wow, very pathetic. hehe They tried magwinback pero nah, wag na. Besides, sa balita ko ngayon, gulo na dun. At kahit dumami ang LOB nila, forget it. But thankful at ok naman yun pay pero not worth it especially ganun kalayo at ang sked. Kakapagod. I miss yun team dun, buenas pala ako kasi yun TL humawak sa kin, sobrang bait kaysa yun ibang TL dun na napakasungit at walang kwenta! hehe

After that boozed out session with that team, ayun I resigned then after somewhat 3 weeks, I found a job sa Stellar in my favorite place to work. Eastwood. hehe

Ayun, I work sa Simply Energy as CSR in backoffice for their billing queue. I can't believe na backoffice na ko and kahit well, way below ang sweldo, ok naman, enjoy and not very toxic. Although mas mahirap siya sa RAM ng kaunti but may support naman, kahit wala yun magaling namin TL. hahahaha

Between those times, of course, I got the rest I need, simply not doing anything, or just around the house. Kung may gimik sama naman ako, minsan hindi pa din kasi budget. hahaha And yes, more closer to Him, family and friends. Masakit siyempre yun nawala yun job na gusto mo pero ganun talaga sa industry na to, you're lucky if you have the same job for 3 years. Geez, that job security for you.

But I have no hard feeling of it.. I've move on, then now may mga plano na ko na matutuloy na basta talagang will ang papasok sa kin then I'll see if it's good. Thanks for that whole year, I've become focused sa kin, what I really like, what I can do, and what I am aspiring for in the future. Small or big plans, I know now.. I know it will be another long journey, but it's better to start than procastinate.

Better late than never nga sabi nila. I can't believe I am now approaching 3 decades. I asked myself, did I really achieve something in my life. Of course, masasabi ko na wala. Pero sana for the coming years, kahit small change lang, that will motivate me to work harder, to do better and serve, especially for Him. Yes, I've now becoming closer to God and I feel refreshed about it. =)

Jesus, oh boy, I pray that you're always my guide. =)


Now, I'm enjoying the things I have, alam na kung ano ano yun. hehe Pero I'm getting closer to change my computer muna.. So I can start studying again that SAP module. Tapos yeah, excercise, reading, doing chores, working hard sa SE.. Meeting interesting people which it's happening, I can't even do that before. hahaha Ah, yeah, not pressuring myself too much unlike before.

But my friends, oh God, pressuring me to have a girlfriend/fiance/married thing. Geez.. I know single na ko for what, 6 years na..

Tama! hahaha Pero darating din naman ako diyan.

I can't believe na kahit marami ako pera those times, narealize ko lang na sobrang pagod ako or yeah worse, getting unhealthy not only outside but also in relationships. Kahit anong diskarte ko to manage everything, it's not working. Passion is gone and just don't care of anything else, just earn.

Now, even I'm rich as a rat, I enjoy the simple joys of not getting up so early to think ahead sa shop, work and others. I enjoy waking up, doing what I need, then work then here.. Write, watch flicks, play if I can sa computer. hahaha Going out with family, friends..

To pray, and yes.. Read more. I felt healthy. Like they saw me..

One step to living a life of fullness and happiness, perhaps..

As simple as that!

No comments: