Sunday, February 10, 2013

Daddy Freddie


Throughout the years, I'm kinda distant with him. Honestly, at first after what happened, eh I was harsh or had bad feelings towards him... But panay naman bisita ko sa kanya and hingi ng tulong. hehe 

However, feelings changed and it's for the better. =)

As I unravel some truths and logic, and spending more time with him, I can proudly say I have a loving Dad. Besides giving me a simple but good name, he really provided me everything that a father do. Values you need to know while growing up, working hard, hmmmm right decisions in life kahit di ko pa nagagawa, magdrive kahit di ko natatapos ituro sa kin.. hehe Doing errands like pumunta sa mga hardware and other shops, be tough kahit siya eh mas nerbiyoso pa sa akin. hehe To pray din, and read a lot. Most important is finishing education which I hope he did see me graduate.

A lot more he did teach me sa buhay at siyempre, mahal naman ako niya like Mom. He love all of us despite our shortcomings or approach niya iba't iba bawat isa sa amin. We're blessed to have him always as our Dad. Of course, a lot of memories with him not all eh masaya but some really fun, like yun Circle days namin, or even his treat out.

Although not perfect, I can say he did everything for us to provide what is good or sometimes what we want in our lives. He never runs out na mga paalala niya about life, especially health. Kasi naman with all the health complications he experienced, eh sobrang nagpapayo na siya. Diabetic, kidney stone removal, and triple bypass heart surgery.. And he's still here. Thank God that he was able to overcome all of it!

I know it's a second chance for him for this life and he is still doing it until now for us. Even he should be retiring but well, he's working. Maybe he doesn't want to stop working because he doesn't know what to do if just sleep or resting all the time. 

Sa kanya ko siguro nakuha yun talino, hmmmm mahiyain. hahaha Nerbiyoso din ako.. Makalat din ako kahit lagi naman ako naglilinis! hehe Ah matiyaga, at sa pag gastos din. hehe Palatawa at faithful din. Moves o diskarte to ladies, I don't know. It's our genes perhaps.  Bwahahaha Reading din ha saka sipag sa aral.

Saka responsibilidad and accountability. Doesn't really show he's in worry even a mountain of debt comes or any other event comes. Pero sa loob, sobrang kinakabahan na! haha Parehas kami.

I hope there will be a time na I could spend not only more time pero siyempre treat out din or giving him something he likes. 

I want to say thank you Dad for everything you did di lang sa kin but all of us sa family. I do understand what happened to us sa family, or even in your ventures. Like you always say, kapalaran talaga. But don't worry, I'll do my best to kahit papano, change fate. Or if I can, defy fate.

I always pray na you'll have a long life, be productive, at naku magpacheck up! 

We love you always, God bless and please take care lagi ha. Always really check yourself lalo na sa health. We'll do our best to make you proud. I know I have shortcomings, and I'm sorry to fail you but I'll do my best to make up for it. Dad, if you need something or kung gusto niyo help if you need any.. Don't hesitate to call us po! hehe

And if you think you do have shortcomings sa kin or hurt me anytime, ok lang yun. That's done, I'm thankful and I forgive you, like Mom. I'll always love you and yeah, the second eh. hehe

Mabuti naman di na wanbol tawag niyo sa kin. Malamang wala na eh!

One day, I can drive you around with my car. =) 

No comments: