Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Review of Year 2014

Hmmm paano ba, yun buhay ko this year eh parang gulong. First months of the year, eh pataas na ang buhay, whether it’s career, studying o kahit sa DOTA.Hehe And some things siyempre. Tapos, later months, aba, bigla naman inalat! Nagkasakit, siyempre maraming araw ako wala then loss of money. Hahaha Abono and worst, nadelay on some things, even my blog was affected. So, it was going down and the wheel stops. It’s looks fine or not flat, and keeps on going.. For short, moving forward na lang. In the end, ayun may buenas pa. haha

Sad to hear that a lot of my friends or mga kakilala kung baga aba medyo alat. Most of them eh same year of the Pig or boar which lately, narinig ko na talagang may malas pala this year kami. I don’t really believe in superstitions, for fun siguro lalo kung nangyari na. But I don’t really rely on those. Anyway, sabi nila next year eh makakabawi daw ang mga pinanganak in the boar year. Hahaha Sana totoo nga..

This year, despite what happened to me o kahit sa ibang tao, I learned a lot. Like rekindle of a dream, or planning ahead, really ahead of time.. Then, studying again, although not in school pero yun passion kung baga mag aral eh nandun pa. Discovering myself more, although siyempre how sick I was and of course, some part of me that I understand and needs to change. It was the year that I felt lonely dahil siguro mag isa ko lang ginagawa yun mga endeavors, although may support pero when you’re alone doing it, siyempre I feel sad or somewhat alienated. But I need to swallow that and do achieve some things, valuable. There will be sacrifices and need to take it.

I thought this year, I could at last rest a lot. I did, pero due to recovery. Mahirap pa. haha Hay naku, gusto ko yun pahinga na wala inaalala. Hehe Siguro, I’ll place that as a priority next year. Lalo na ang health, naku monitor na din. Lifestyle change kung baga. Getting old!

Ah doon naman sa lighter side, siyempre nakalipat ng work and suprisingly record kasi pag alis ng stellar may work na. haha Pero dapat nagpahinga man lang ako. Hehe Anyway lesson learned.  Tapos ah some fun events at sa huli, weddings nila Doc and Igz. Congratulations! Pero infairness din, record sa SL, almost 2 months. Hehe Pahinga kahit papano at naaddict sa Japan.

Movie of the year, Raid 2! Hahaha Wala lang. Kung kailan ako maraming pwede panoorin, this year, nabawasan due well some events. Even get togethers eh mababa. Hay.. Ganun kabusy ang ungas.
As we draw to close of this year, eh if I’m going to compare this year than last year, at least this year was more interesting and progressive. Although may mga troubles gaya ng bagyo and this situation, I can’t help to feel more grateful and fortunate di ba? I mean I’m still alive and kicking and the people close to me as well. You can’t get it all naman di ba. So I can say, a better year now.

I want to thank Jesus for such amazing love and grace given to all of us. Healing din. Simple as that. =) To my family na laging nandiyan lalo na of course when I got sick. Of course helped each other lalo na nung bumagyo. Hehe To all my friends, thanks for being there and support. Sorry for the less gatherings this year. Hehe Sa CRAP, grabe nalampasan na ang kasal at all I can give is best wishes. =) Naks, susunod, magkakaanak na mga ungas. Hahaha Naku sana di sila magmana sa mga tatay nila. Hehe

To ACN, thanks for giving me another lease of life. Hahaha Can’t believe it but well, I’ll do my best to perform according to the goals. Partida, sobrang alat na ko. Malamang next year, di na ko alat coz I’m feel great na. =) Sa team, siyempre I’ll do my best to contribute, thanks for the help! Galing ng dalawang TL ko at ang makukulit na team mates. Hehe

Hmmm what else, well for now, put an end to this eventful year. I hope next year will be somewhat..
Utsukushi. =)

No comments: