Friday, January 15, 2010

Mind got Blind

For the past days, yes, I know I can write more but unfortunately, I didn't. hehe The reason, first, I thought I will be not busy this past week but oh well, I got busier. hehe Second, I have many thoughts coming on my mind together thoughts that I should write here. The thoughts for my blog were erased. I forgot already what to write. hehe

However, some of it will show later. I'll dig into it.

For the past days, I was wondering around like crazy. Getting scolded here and there. Being lazy on things I should do, that's why I hate new year resolutions. Hehe Some plans change as well, that's why on everything I will do, always have Plans A and B, and C.

But in the end, well, they don't work. I'll spend time contemplating and realizing, I must work hard and move on. Do another plan that will make me happy. hehe

Everything is pretty normal these days, except, for the interviews part. I haven't applied one job for the longest time, and well, it felt great. It's just sad no news yet.

I'll get there, no problem.

I got some films, more are old, few are new. Yes, I haven't watch them all, even at my side. Even I already put them in the DVD. I should do like "watch a movie in one day ritual". hehe

I hope I can have my groove back in writing. Get out from the funk as other term states. I do have some, but that is for other days, a good start.

Oh, one thing surprised me. I never thought I type 50wpm with 90% accuracy. Wow. hehe Thanks to blogging, not only imagination inside me kinda improve, but the typing part as well. Can I have a job that all I do is type and earn big? hehe

Computer programming was my poison, and never learned it. That's the job I am looking forward to, but oh well. I did not pass com sci. Great!

Ah, nah I am not feeling bad or emotional again, I just have fun looking those days except for the low sales.

Another sign that my writing is going back.

Better? Same old, same old...

No comments: