Sunday, February 28, 2010

2. lllmiragell

Actually, number 3 siya but she up a notch because of the things she did for me. Kinda sweet. We're close friends kasi. She helped me a lot. hehe First time I saw her, wayback years ago, well, kala ko masungit kahit bata ang dating, pero mali ako. Hehe Siya pala yun magiging kaclose ko until now.

I never thought at first we will be that close. I mean, different ages pero almost same likes, lalo na sa games. hehe Pero she more into simple games. Mas adik pa sa kin to.

How can I describe her? Above my standards. hehe Yun lang. May pagka anime ang dating. Tama na. hehe

Ah, sa ugali, yes, mataray siya pero pag kilala na, ayun sweet. hehe Saka sobrang understanding and thoughtful. Parang kapatid na nga turing ko sa kanya. Ate for short.

Saka maganda sa kanya, well, may say lagi yun thoughts ko or opinions. It counts for her, unlike others na yes lang or bale wala lang importante lang may masabi lang. Her? She values it.

Kaya siguro, tumaas ang kanyang ranking. Ginawang mafia wars ba to? hehe Pero seriously yes. Why we can't be in the next level? Let's simply say, we can't really be. hehe Never.

That's fine with me, as long she's there to help and guide me, trustworthy friend, best friend, great!!!

If she reads this, ate, salamat sa lahat. I owe a lot, I mean a lot, I hope I can repay you and be as you are... Always..

A big Sister.

I just wish for the best for her. Sana tuloy tuloy na yun naplano niya na saka success... Alam niya na yun. hehe

When I watched Lost in Translation, parang ganun kami. hehe

It's just we switched places.. Yet same bittersweet ending..









Number 1 is approaching..

No comments: