Sunday, February 28, 2010

I listen to... (disk 5)


Although I'm quite busy.. Tired or whatever, never forget these songs. hehe

1. All I want is you (U2) - siyempre, may fave U2 song.

2. China Girl (David Bowie) - I don't know why.hehe But I'll listen more of Bowie since I have the discography. He's still a legend.

3. Every First Second (Up Dharma Down) - Powerful mellow song, at first of course, biglang favorite song ko na siya sa Bipolar album, but oh well, Two talaga yun favorite ko. hehe

4. The Sign (Richard Les Crees) - From chillout of course, ah club anthem track. Even it's short, but well, it makes you dance.

5. Pare ko (Eraserheads) - Una ko narinig to nung HS, eh walang kwenta for me that time. Pero nung tumagal, naisip ko din, parang college days to ha. hahaha

6. And so I know (Stone Temple Pilots) - Sorry, di Plush ang fave ko from STP, eto talaga. Accidentally heard from a pirated CD. hehe I like the mood of the song.

7. In My Eyes (Minor Threat) - Original is better. I heard this when RATM made their version of it, I searched the original song, and this is real american punk rock song. hehe No need for further explaination.

8. Bulls on Parade (Rage against the machine) - Not my fave one from them, but one of my fave rock songs. Powerful video as well. Damn Zack and Tom, powerful duo.

9. Tell Me Why (Penpals) - Of course, coming from Berserk soundtrack. Even you can't understand their english lyrics, it is perfect for the opening of my fave anime.

10. Leave me alone (New Order) - That's it. I love the bass though.

11. The one thing (INXS) - Since aussie account na ko, wala lang. hehe Ah may fave song from them. Short and simple yet may rockstar ang dating.

12. Y' want a single (KORN) - One of the songs that I listen when I'm angry..

kinda addicted to number 11. Nice Vid. hehe

No comments: