Sunday, February 21, 2010

crazy week!!!!!

Yes, after a long week of tireness and craziness, well I'm back here, writing.. and taking a time for myself to reflect. What the hell happened to me? hehe

Damn, I wasn't checking my blogsite for that long. So far this month, it will be my lowest number of posts. Great number. hehe Let me say, that was the most exhausting and thrilling language training I had. I hope that will be the last.

Speaking of the language training, lucky all of us passed even we went home around 1am just to wait for the results. However, I still thank my trainer for the time he shared to us, and being patient, and best of all, even he's so serious, way serious than me, he mingled with us.

For now, this coming week, I hope a less work and more of rest. Indeed rest. Even the training now goes for full 8 hours. hehe Oh crap.

And yes, schedule is still 3:30pm up to 12:30am, but weekends off. I hope I'll pass and reach March 15, which is the start of the real dayshift. hehe

I can't really elaborate what happened last week because not I hate it, it's because I've done so many, I just want to forget it. hehe What's important are two things. One, I passed the first base, and second, shop is still there admidst of the chaotic world of the telecom providers. They gave us problems this past week. Screw them.

For this week, I'll try my best to write more...

Especially I realized that some of my blogs needs continuation... Oh, yes, the last day of the month. Nearing the number 1. hehe

I don't know how can I manage this but first things first, I need to manage myself.

And yes, up to now, I haven't watch the movies I got. Damn!!!!

There is one movie that I discovered, seems to be like me. Clue? It has a very long title and it has Jim Carrey on it. Not liar liar. hehe

I should watch that within this week. One of my goals I guess..

Here's one line of it and great, valentine's day just finished. At the start of the movie..

"(voice over) random thoughts for Valentine's day, 2004. Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap. "

Oh crap..

More crap ahead! Nothing to do with crazy..

No comments: