Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fast Forward

Siyempre, di naman ito amazing race, but what I did last week, it was like one. Oh crap. hehe

Sa dami ko ginawa last week, I felt mukhang lalo ako papayat sa ginagawa ko. hehe Especially Friday. Froiday, as my trainer says. Damn, I can tell I'm rusty right now, medyo hirap ako sa training. The only thing I'm not rusty is multitasking. Especially typing. hehe

However, as days comes by in training, medyo bumabalik yun agent mode ko, yun nga lang, like as always, medyo mabagal ako sa una, pero naisip ko, I have not worked for quite sometime. Expect ko naman ganun ako. Parang newbie ang dating. hehe Oh well, pero ayun mabuti pumasa ako sa unang tollgate and now coming this week, another tollgate to take. Ah, tollgate means sa training eh it's now or never. Pass or fail. I don't want to spend my last day in training. hehe

Sa sobrang busy ko, eto, this is just the second post for this month. Ang ganda kasi ng sked ko, 3pm-12am. Hehe Pero pag nakarating na ko ng ops, ah, beautiful. Normal day, just like those ecare days.. Normal and normal except that I have another work after the main work.

Speaking about the another work, medyo nagaalangan ako bitawan pero if I'm right, time to let go. hehe Not now, it's not with my time plan yet. So, yeah, let's see how long I can do this.

Damn, medyo dumadami na nadodownload ko, aabot na sa 20 na DVD na puro films ang nakalagay. At nahanap na din ang batch 81.. hehe My most fave filipino movie at all time.

Pero kailangan na talaga mag movie marathon at least once a day. hehe I should make a habit from it. Marami na ko nadownload, from Donnie Darko to what, Kaufman films. hehe Dark to light films. I also got some old school flicks. hehe

I just love this bayanDSL. hehe Sulit na sulit. Dapat may libreng month na ko sa kakapromote sa kanila. Like Rheg, mukhang higher level of addiction na kasi parehas na kami ng DSL. hehe

Today is a double celebration, one is well chinese new year! Kong Hei Fat Choi if I'm right. hehe Second, well, like a normal day, Valentine's day. Dati, siguro, 2 years ago, pero after that. Nah. hehe Well, si Ate eh makulit, may nirefer sa kin na I don't know. I have no time, besides, I have better sights. Better than that. Hehe Lalo na pag ok na sked ko, I think I'll be spending more time down south. hehe

I really missed posting here.

I should have typed more but oh well, work indeed eating some hours, especially the ones you love.

Blogging seems to be a part of me already.

How ironic. I thought I'll never type more than I asked for. But here, it's more than a year of posting, ranting, celebrating and writing. My life..

I just missing it.

Anyway, lalo pala nung Friday, grabe, kala ko di ko kakayanin pero ayun, nakaya naman at may bonus pang gimik. hehe Panalo, malamang yun 2cpm group, higher level na din ang gimik. Pang "Hangover" sabi ng mga pare. hehe

Valentine's... I wonder where she is now. I still remember those Valentine's days na very sweet, even apart, yet we are together in love. Naks.

Kaso ngayon, wala at wala pa ko balak. Siguro, sana next year, iba naman masusulat ko about Valentine's Day. hehe

Eto talaga fast forward, attention Lourdesians, the famous Alumni Homecoming is on Feb. 27 ata, host, batch 85. Don't count me in. hehe

Sa IV-Counsel, ano ba, kailangan magkita ba? hehe Sorry ang tanong eh may balak ba magkita? hehe

Mantakin mo 10 years na! hehe 10 years after those days of Counsel. From bullying to well, friends. hehe Ah, siyempre, kahit papano may natutunan naman ako values. Haha

I am a Lourdesian..

I don't want to fast rewind back to those days. Forward to the good HS days instead..

Oh, yes, like what I saw in a broadsheet one day..

Let the carnival begins!!! (Election time)

Can we fast forward that?

No comments: