Sunday, February 14, 2010

unplanned 10

What a crazy week it was. hehe Kaya ngayon lang ako nakapagpost eh sobrang busy. Taking care of the business, tapos siyempre mga bayarin pa. Then, may mga gulo pa. hehe Going back to the corporate ladder and then at last, I was able to accompany Algerro sa doctor na mukhang gusto niya na. Whew. Fulfilling and tiring at the same time. At the end of the week, I ended up broke. So broke. Hahaha

You heard it right, I'm going back to the ladder and well, I felt it's better than this, thanks for the long time of thinking, starving, sleeping, and praying. I knew that for now, for the short term run, this is better for me. Going back was hard, especially going back to the last company you worked with. Kaso, mukhang kanya kanya na ang alis tapos nagkakagulo pa, eh wag na lang. hehe I applied to others, kaso ayon, olats. Pero sometimes you are lucky. You ended up not only the job you know you're good at it but at a better time... Way better time, it's a normal life.

I'll park it first and tell more later. hehe

Ayun, ah sana ok naman this coming week, I hope I'll pass the training and remove my rusty fear and get back my swagger. hehe Parang basketball, malamig sa
una, so sa mga susunod na quarter, kailangan uminit.

Speaking of basketball, akalain mo yun Talk n Text, nagwalk out ng game 4. Nakatsamba na naman ang Ginebra, ah buenas pala. Sabagay, kung titignan mo naman sa 3 games ng series nila, parang laging may free throw yun Ginebra tapos ewan ko lang sa game 4, kung bakit lahat ng malalaki ng TNT eh biglang foul trouble. Something fishy about that.

Well, buti pa yun isang series, mukhang makakatsamba pa yun Rain or Shine. hehe Kawawang Purefoods, kala ko malakas pero sa huli, malakas pa din pero ang bobo. Pag nasibak sila, dapat sibakin yun coach. hehe Let's see that tomorrow.

I was drained, but I was more drained financially. Oh dear. hehe Pero after this week, mukhang back to normal na ang cash flow sana, and more importantly, I'll be working at a normal pace at medyo mas malakit compare dati. hehe

If this work went fine, I'll be staying here, beating some records before, besides, no more insonmia. No more cases to finish it. No more going late night travels. Most importantly, no more waking up late because I need to work.

Lalo pinakamahalaga sa lahat, I'll see a very good sunshine, everyday.. And a very good sunset, everyday..

I need to pass the training first. hehehe

No comments: