Sunday, February 28, 2010

fully time

yeah I know, medyo di na ko nakakatula or something. hehe reason behind that? well, doing two things at the same time makes you forget things. Dapat gagawa ako ng broken lines kaso sobrang pagod na ko magisip. Bawi na lang ako sa March. Haha Besides, March is kinda a special month.

While I'm typing this, I finished 2 blogs. Listening to INXS the one thing extended version which is a better version. That's the problem with the original version, vibe is short. Good thing they have a good 12" single version.

Ano na ba, ewan.. I just want to finish all dues. Hehe Bills left and right, errands everyday and well, duties to finish. Well, letcheng online assessment yan, kailangan ko magretake bukas. hehe First time sa training ko sa call center, I need to do that. I'm not focus that's why.

I'll just make up for it tomorrow then focus at the test on Tuesday.

This March, I should be able to post more, lalo na pag totoong dayshift na. hehe Let me tell you, I'm smiling pag naiisip ko na sa wakas, no more sleepless nights. No more dragging yourself going to work because I should be sleeping instead of working at night. hehe

I just realized, even I missed some events sa normal life, sobrang dami ko namiss nun nag nightshift ako. I hope I can still make up for it. hehe

Anyway, I'll see and make sure that even I have many things to do everyday, I'll definitely continue posting here... It's a sigh of relief once I start typing here.. Whew..

Yun muna for tonight. I have a very special movie to watch.. hehe

I'll be hearing so much of this once I get into the floor..

Cheers!!!

No comments: