Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9.*

Of course, wala pa!!! hehe I don't know, these past days or weeks for me were not easy. Mabuti na lang may VL..

Anyhow, anyway, wala naman eh. Tried to search but nothing found yet. As of now.. It is not my priority or whatever it is.. For now, I can't even have a rest and take a look at myself, Am I ready?

Inside and out.. =)

Candidates? Ah siyempre meron pero wala eh, uber, busy lahat! Nice one, good job, pat on the back dude. I might just end up another year of being single. hehe

However, it doesn't mean I'll stop! Siyempre hindi. hehe Pero talaga, minsan kakabato, kakalungkot at well, nasabi ko na kay Counselor na kakapagod na. hehe

Seriously, well, I give up, for now. For this year lang. hehe Maybe it's not yet time but of course, I'll never lose hope of finding one.. The one that you'll cherish, take care and love every moment..

Loving her unconditionally.. Naks! hehe

Well, medyo nahuhuli na ko, marami na kilala ko na may family or getting married, and geez yun goal ko dati since college, di na ata mangyayari. hehe Slim to none ang chance..

Nevertheless, never get tired of finding because baka isang araw, nandiyan na pala na di ko namamalayan.. Pero ganun nangyari dati eh, parang di ata magwork. hehe Hmmmm, nah pag ganun, edi try na lang, make it work for both of you..

Sa ngayon, siguro eto, like a peasant in the Human Race sa warcraft 3...

Work!! Work!!

I tried to guess who she'll be.. Nah, I tried that before, different result. =)

Maybe this time, I hope that will happen..

Different great result. =)

No comments: