Friday, September 24, 2010

broken lines (collection 12)

One of the reasons, everyday, why I am still up and get going..

(Prayer, after reading the gospel for today and sharing, some parts of it..)

God please, guide, just make this day good and right..

God please bless my family..
From my loving parents who needs a longer life and love..
And to all the siblings who are trying help and love each other, please guide us.. To all members of this family. I ask for grace to lead us, we are doing our best to overcome the obstacles we encounter everyday..

To all my friends, whatever situation they are into, please forgive them and give grace . Love and help them as they helped me before. I thank them for always be in my side.. Please guide and give them hope, faith always..

To all the people of the earth, whoever and whatever they are, even those who don't believe you, please help us with our grace and love, forgive them what we have done and guide to the right path..

Continue to save and love us as always..


(Actually, even same words pero minsan iba iba, depends sa sharing and whatever problems or events happening, add na din diyan.. Same thought. =), siyempre minsan tagalog at mahaba. hehe At yes, part lang siya ng everyday prayer...)

Maybe sometime, I'll add the other parts. =)

No comments: