Thursday, September 16, 2010

realizations (part 17)

257. badet ka bro. hehe. joke. anlufet mo talaga gumawa ng blogs bro. idol kita PeNOY - thanks Rheg

258. I have a small cellphone shop yet I still work for a telco company!!! Then my most expensive phone is 5800, second hand. Yehey. Pathetic. hehe

259. Yet ok naman, dami ko cellphone saka load. hehe

260. I have low tolerance in hot foods or sauces. Geez..

261. Indeed, my plan having a family in a certain age, won't push through. Of course, I need a partner. =)

262. sometimes, I thought I could carry all of the roles or duties, responsibilities.. which is not.

263. of all those roles, maybe I should strive to those I can really do and like.

264. in all the passwords I used in NT login or tools, parang may common word eh. secret. hehe which I don't know bakit ko nilalagay. hahaha

265. the struggles and hardships or stumbles, I can say it will make a person stronger. I don't know in my case. =)

266. kakaaddict manood ng FTW in gmanews.tv, dapat may show sila. Kaso no producer ata eh, kaya webcast na lang. hehe

267. ngayon ko lang nakita yun typo errors sa blogs. kakahiya. But anyway, just leave a comment or message to improve it. Yehey! Sorry po..

268. Coach K gave the worlds one disease that has no cure, Durantula!!!!

269. this year, how sucked the UST growling tigers are.. hehe Siot na kasi ang coach!!!

270. kala ko huli na ko sa DOTA, di pala. hehe Medyo update lang ng kaunti.

271. I really miss playing console games.. Sigh.. I miss playing all day without eating or going out the room.. Sleepless nights just to finish a level or game.. Those where the days!

272. Ah, a chance to see that person, I hope swak sa date. =)

No comments: