Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Off the Charts

This year is a record of sorts in my blog post. Of course, this year, it has the most post than 2 years ago! What a promising growth! Is there any financial improvement for this? I don't think so.. =)

Nah, I don't care about will I get rich or sort of for this crap.. But important is, well, there are some readers and they don't comment. hehe I don't know why, shyness I guess or I don't know with them.. Thanks anyway..

I can say this year maybe the highest one and last one that has this high number.. Because next year, I'm planning to reduce it due to tasks to do, goals to achieve and rest as well.. I may plan to reduce it to 15.. I think that will be enough. I'll just improve my post in such a small number each month. =)

I was surprised because I never thought I will able to surpass what I did last 2 years ago because I am more busy this year than those years which kinda dark.

When I looked back those posts, at first, I can't believe I wrote those articles.. But I was quite happy that after all of it, well I know I was down but I can say, I was almost overcome struggles or hardships.. I can say this year, it was sort of climbing up from despair.

Regenerate I guess or Reanimate, one of my fave decks in Magic. hehe Kidding aside, I'm picking up and getting back.. Slowly but I hope surely. =)

Great thing as well, I am quite surprised, there are readers! Yehey..

I just hope they still read my future posts. =)

Actually, I'm thinking of letting all out here! But well, I thought it's better some of it, will be not here or even in the raceto2012 blog, but keep it in myself. =)

Then as usual, what I see, hear, feel or rant about something or love.. It will be definitely showing here.. hehe

I just want to still thank of course to blog.. My journey I know it's a long way to go, it is my mirror to what I've become and I want to be..

I just hope that at the end of this journey, it will be indeed the final stop and I can sigh..

and =)

No comments: