Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A vacation to ruins

As October 26th approaches, at the end of my shift, well, even my plans of going out of town or whatever did not go through.. I still looked forward na makapagpahinga or whatever will free me.. Free from stress, problems o for short mga bwisit. hehe Pambad trip ng araw at pangdissappoint ng day.. Basta not bothering my inner peace kung baga. =)

However, after that day and I woke full of hope and peace was indeed ruined.. Nah, it is simply because ayun, di pumasok ang tindera ko! =(( Ok na eh, planado na lahat ng gagawin ko for the rest of the week kahit may pasok ako ng Sat of October 30 kaso ayun.. Yehey, naisip ko, mukhang magbabakasyon ako sa shop ko. =(

Well, good thing nandiyan si Kuya Allan and Alpro for support.. =) Pero of course, mas gusto ko yun nakapahinga ako pero naisip ko, mahaba naman VL ko eh. hehe

A day passed and full of hope and sana gumaling si Carla tapos balik sa shop.. But alas, lost hope, and despair came as for the second time she did not go to work.. Medyo napuno na ko, imagine that, never happened before.. Then the usual feedback o sabon ginawa ko sa kanya but oh well, nothing you can do for a sick person..

Then like the Tuesday, open the shop then kaunting tulong kay Kuya Allan.. Ayun, doing all the things in my shop.. Oh boy.. Bored, tired and hoping na I can still go through my rest..

After a tiring Wednesday, then yes still hoping na bukas, babalik na si Carla at kahit 2 days na lang pahinga, makakabawi pa.

Ah yes, di nangyari.. =) Thursday all over again, I fired her and well, start making calls to find a new one.. Or for the mean time, si Kuya Allan.. Which I can say done a good job! hehe

Bad timing for me, walang pahinga.. But great thing Ate called and needs help, so sabi ko sige diyan na lang ako pupunta. I can't believe that they will be moving from that place, it's quite small but like I said in my previous post lalo na in the past, that place made my living in the south simple and fun. =)

If I have the money, no problem, I'll buy that pero I think I need to win the jackpot prize. hehe

Anyway, ayun went to LP at no time on Thursday tapos helped her to fix some things at ayos naman.. Quite a lot of things moving then went to the all time tambayan, Southmall with pamangkins siyempre. hehe

Kahit papano yun frustration ko nawala even my arms kinda stressed out at ako na fatigue kasi sa dami binubuhat at siyempre ayos ng gamot pero nasulit naman yun with ate. I was kinda open to her especially on those past events pero I'm happy, it is indeed time well spent. =)

Maybe we should go back dun sa pancake house. hehe

Friday came and yes, I need to go back at the shop and dahil may gagawin si Kuya Allan, ayun bantay sarado ako. Well good thing, nagamit ko yun zune ko. hehe Watch some ol good action movie, one of my favorites, Die Hard!

Saturday came, at siyempre, stressed na pagpasok pero ok lang! Panalo naman kami sa contest so may free team building na, at may fontana daw kami!! Yehey! hehe

Well, yes I can say, it was a bad VL, definitely.. No action or event that I want to do did happen pero wala ako magagawa, tapos na, moving on and siguro makabawi na lang after that.. Geez besides, I was very tired of thinking of it at that time..

Even after 3 days from Saturday, another set of days rest..

I was able to rest yes nun Nov. 1 and 2.. I was able to get one saleslady pero after a week, I decided to get her back then now I added a new one pero may experience. hehe

Kuya Allan is still there pero di na lagi kasi sa dami niya side jobs, especially for fixing my computer. Same goes with Kuya Alpro and co.

For me, well, I am hoping and another shot for a vacation and this time, it should go through at sana makaalis naman ako! =) Just for sometime.. Maybe somewhere in North or down South or how about very down south.. hehe

For now, ayun back to normal at may added work na.. Important is I forgive her, make the shop running smoothly and in the future?

A vacation to something great and peaceful pa din.

No comments: