Friday, May 27, 2011

Panic Switch

No, not that song from sucker punch trailer which is good but not the film..

Yes, I always thought I should have an access to that kind of freaking switch in my head or in my hand or just near me.. Very in need of this switch.. Geez.

And yes, quite used it for the past week. =)

Need to give up something to gain something in need.. It worked and I'm relieved but oh well, sad to let that something go, but I felt well, fine. =) I'll just get it again when I have really enough funds to work it out.

This did not happen only now. It happened also before, I think not that many times, a switch not only involves giving up something but also making the drastic decisions at a certain time.

Or how about a certain ritual or routine that almost delayed and you think about it, yes!!! Let's do it now..

But of course, it is not right to push that damn switch all the time, because at the first place, it's either you will do it or chose not to. Before it's too late to really recover or worse, forgetting it even you really want to do it.

To avoid pressing that switch, well there are some ways.. First yes, do it when you feel you can do it. Second, you need to have a commitment, to check if it's right, damn right. Then if not, especially as time goes by, you need to change ways. Instead of panicking when things go wrong and goes awry, even that switch will not really save you.

Third, if you feel, it's hard to let go of it, then think about it. But in a earlier way than going on then in the end, you'll quite stuck of it. A lastly, I know there are many ways to avoid pressing it, but this one is important to me. Before anything you do, there should be, like I always says, another ways before you press this crap. I mean when you're something and it's not going in your way, try to do something else or think of something that will avoid downfall..

For example, hmmmmm I have a habit of spending too much and I know my business will be there, which is not good habit. I just think of a way to where spend my money in a good way. Like just put my money to invest things for my shop, or pay the debts fast or buy things I need or want which is not that expensive but I will love it or rely on it.

That not only applies to business but also well, way of life..

That's why even I plan way ahead, well, it happens differently, but nevertheless, I'll just avoid using that final switch to answer problems..

Besides, there was a time, I used it and it turned out bad. Damn.. I should be hesitant pushing that switch.. =)

No comments: