Saturday, May 21, 2011

Paused


Yes, it was a long lay off o pahinga o yes, it was a busy weeks, and yes, a renewal of sorts.

Wala naman sobrang bago nangyari but important is, I need to change of somewhat plans and work it out better sa life ko.

Yes, I'm glad na nakita ko in person one of my idols in life. I can't believe he is really easy to see at live and preaching at it's best. Very blessed and I'm quite happy to see him.. =) Maybe I should see him at least every week. hehe

Baka di naman kita sa pez este sa face ko ang happiness pero deep inside, I feel relieved and rejuvenated of sorts. Yun lang, pero sa ibang aspects, hindi pa din. hehe Pero importante, I set focus in my life, like sa shop that needs to focus and todo ang strategy at ayos. Sa work, well, too late, pero ok lang. Di pa naman ako masisibak pero I will have a big change na, and I hope I can cope it. Not that bad change, it's just the sked, pero sa workload, and kung ok, that will be a big ?...

Pag ok, edi stay for a while.. =) I'm going to miss my team.. =( Pero it's for the better for the team and me..

Ah, another thing, ayun, for 3 days, I did not have internet access due to a freak accident near at our home which kailan ko lang nalaman. Not accident really, kaso yun truck daw nakadale ng cable of telephones which resulted na no service not only us but some bayantel subscribers here sa place..

Naayos naman but well, not really fixed. We're getting calls from a pesky caller na mali number naman dinidial. Pest. hehe

I also thought of fixing my sked na. Kung tuloy na ang change of work, mukhang naisip ko, mas ok yun sked na yun.. Kahit na mas tiring kasi sa sked but I hope not more sa work, eh marami ata ako magagawa pag ganun. Mas medyo balanced, not that doing all things at every minute.. Siguro eto, may allotted time for this and that..

Let's wait until Friday and see what happens..

By the way, welcome back Ivan!!!! Sana may pasalubong ka from Bicol. hehe Geez, suprised that he's back and maybe for good. Even, na he's quite changed a bit pero well, same Ivan.. The same good photographer. =)

I hope he'll see the path he's looking for.

Now, I won't pause and it's good to be back, even with more jobs to finish and a motivated me. Inspired as well.. Nah, sa love? Wala pa din. hehe

It's just I became closer to him, bit by bit.. =)


No comments: