Saturday, May 21, 2011

unplanned 24

I am sweating all over today, weather is not that good. Too hot earlier, too rainy later.. Geez.. And yes, it's already May 22 so, mali na naman ang prediction ng end of the world.. hehe

For me? If that day comes, I'll just accept it. Besides God has the choice to do it.. =) I just don't know kung san ako when that day comes. hehe

I am surprised again by the playoffs.. You can't tell kung ang manok mo eh sure winner na kasi palitan ang panalo.. Kaso, ayun ang Memphis ko, bakasyon na. Pero I'm very impressed sa kanila. Next season, handa na kayo sa Grizz!!! hehe

Well, I am enjoying going to the Feast.. Thanks to Sir Rheg, and I'm looking forward on it sana every Sunday. hehe

Ano pa.. Great thing ayos na ang internet pero parang kailangan ilipat ito sa kwarto ko for some reasons..

Speaking sa kwarto ko, sobrang init pala dun. Mas mainit pa kaysa sa kwarto ko dati na kay Gerro na.. Grabe.. Geez. hehe

For now, I am indeed cheer up for all the things happened or decided.. I learned today na to be righteous eh dapat, you should have a blameless life. Which parang sakit ko ata. hehe

But now, yes we are human and it's normal to blame but not all the time. Ang mabuti gawin eh to focus to solve the problems at hand and plan na lang not only now but siyempre for the future..

Nakakatuwa yun sabi ng pari yesterday.. Geez.. Very straightforward..

Sa kin na lang yun. hahaha =)

Damn, when will that day comes?

Looking far away and at my right is that lovely one.. Geez.. I just hope for the best.. In Lfe..

and in Love.

with God and the other two. =)

For now, let's see what will happen in these changes.. And yes, better to finish yun target ko for this month..

I miss writing short lines. =)

No comments: