Friday, May 27, 2011

HeadSet

Damn I had 5 before..

Now, I should buy one.

You might ask what happen to those 5.. Well, the first one, the miniplayer of that headset went nuts and the main headset was too short.. I cannot use that in the long run.

Second, I was using it for a long time, but until one afternoon, damn.. It only works in one ear.. Oh Christ..

Third, well, this is a new headset from Nokia which it doesn't have a separate miniplayer like the first one. It was playing great then yes, like the second one, it just went one ear running for my headset. Maybe because of the damn wires inside through, but I love the headset though, especially the mini player feature.

Fourth one, it was a special headset, even it's not the loudest of the other 3 but it has good quality and sturdy actually. It came from a special and lovely friend. Yihee!!! But I just discovered that a piece from the headset is lost!!! Its working fine but I cannot bring it outside and yes, it maybe damaged due to rain. I'll just keept it at home and yes, I'm sorry, I was not able to take care of it. =( But don't worry, it still working..

Last one, the most reliable, fantastic and best headset I have.. The headset from my zune 80 gb player.. It has a fantastic simplistic design that I thought it's pure cloth with stripes design, it has a wire beneath that design. Best because the headset works great, so loud and clear, very addictive and I don't need to change the presets or equalizer of my music player. Just go to pop mode and that's it. Even rock or chillout sounds doesn't sound like pop. Pop of course sounds pop. =)

Reliable!!!! I can't believe this.. Usually headsets, when submerged in water, won't work anymore. But this headset, like I said in our trip in Jala Jala, it broke because it was submerged in the hot spring water for almost 1 and half hour!!! How stupid I am at that time. =(

Then one day, since I gave the extra headset from my X2 to a friend.. I need a good headset, and I used my zune headset.. It still works as new!!! =)

It was almost 2 months and one day, when I am going home, same damn thing happened, the other ear doesn't work anymore.. =(

Oh crap.. That's why I think I need to buy a new headset for now.. I know what will I buy, besides that was one in my checklist before. And I know this will come that I need to buy a new one. It's like my shoes.

I'll buy first one I can afford, and if it's like my zune headset in a low price, why not!!!

But of course, I'll buy another one with a bit of fashion statement. Like old school big headsets but definitely, I won't buy those ones which worth 5-10k!!! What kind of headset is that?

Damn, I think it will blow your ears with those kind of headset. But oh well, important is I need to have a good headset. Besides, listening to my music keeps my sanity and way of life.. Great and motivated even I'm listening to Korn or Slipknot or RATM. =)

How about Kylie? Which oh yes, coming here to party!

However, I'll just buy a headset first than the ticket. =)





No comments: