Monday, October 10, 2011

broken lines (collection 18)

As I open my weary eye,
I felt already, stress of the day.
I hope it will finish.
I hope it will end.

Thinking the targets to reach, for living another day.
Thoughts of how much work do I have..
For reaching another payday.
Contemplating those who haven't paid, so I can use it to pay others.

I always have this at the start.
My first response is giving up.
I can't do it, I have enough of it.
My body won't move,
My mind won't work,
My soul floating in an abyss..

As my heart says, it is no.
Never give up!
Everything will end in the right time.
Everything has a purpose..
Everything has meaning..

My heart alone is not enough to push me forward.
I still feel heavy,
I still feel confused,
I still feel broken,
I haven't recover.
I don't want to stand up.

There is a voice..
That leads me to realize...
Life shouldn't end this way.
I still have faith,
I still have hope,
I still have the greateast of them all,
Love.

And there this voice which strengthens me..
Despite desperate times.
Despite difficult ways.
Despite struggling heart.

Him, my provider, my savior, my path.
I rise up, feeling strong to face everything at every moment.
I live up this ironic life.
I leave up to them who strengthens me.

All I need to do is to reach for his great word of the day.
Listen to it's powerful message,
Feel it's presence,
Believe on it's meaning,
Work from it's teaching.

Trying all my best to fulfill this life,
And serving him through all my being.

I know I have a long journey,
but at the end of the road,
there will be victory..

This strives me to do good.
This helps me to be better.
This guides me, to be the best as I could be.

I pray, always..
Everything and everyone will be just fine..

I now open my weary eye,
I felt already blessings in my life,
I know there will be hardships to face,
I know it will end.
I know it will finish.
If it's not now, maybe in his great time..

No comments: