Sunday, October 9, 2011

mga contact

Ah, sa phone language in english, phonebook ito ha. hehe

Why I write about this one? Siguro I check others how they put names sa phonebook nila. Iba plain letters, iba well, sobrang characters na weird. Iba, ayun, jejemon names. hehe

Iba sobrang haba kasi nilalagyan ng something sa dulo just to know san group of contacts or group of friends.

For me, ayun, simple as pag di masyado close, may something character or something at the end. hehe Pag special or someone really close, ayun plain characters text. No other groups or added character, simple name. That's all.

Yun groups naman, madali lang yun simply add them to a group sa phone and pag nagsend ng text madali. Or for other details, add sa name then choose add details. Siyempre sa low end na phones, less memory for one name, simply name and number lang. Geez. Pathetic. hehe

Why I thought of that? Siguro, easy recognition at I value those who are close to me. Siyempre lagi mo silang natetext at nakakausap and besides, madali din for me lalo ngayon, marami nagtext mostly for business which sometimes, they can wait.

For the others, nope, sagot agad. hehe =)

Yun lang, at parang weird lang for me, even at that detail, needs to be organized.

I can't even manage my clutter in front of my table. hehe

Nevertheless, lahat naman nasa contacts ko, are important, even not that close or far away, from a group or circle of friends. Acquaintances perhaps or someone from the past. Nakasave yan.. At tinatamad ako magupdate, dahil ang dami!!!! hahaha

Save them not only sa phone...

In heart.

No comments: