Monday, October 10, 2011

unplanned 28

Wow, sana later na to pero nung check ko ang blog ko eh one month pala ako walang unplanned. Hmmmm di ko alam kung ano malagay. hehe

That's the purpose of this topic, purely, evenly.. Spontaneous.. Hay, ano nga ba. For this week siguro, it's more to finish the stuff I need to finish, some deadlines and dues. Siguro pressured na din, I just pray hard and do the things I need to do. Just let this week finish.

PBA just started and I can say, maganda yun season. Lalo na yun RoS with their Leethal Weapon. Ganda naman ng monicker ni Paul Lee, better than cobra commander. hehe Ah, ano pa, NBA season, for sure, wala sa November, still hoping maglalaro pa din sila.

Ah, yes, sobrang busy at ayun nagkasakit naman ako, one of the worse ubo't sipon I had. And yes, I need to work with it, at ngayon, thank God, mabuti na ko. hehe Not fully healed pero I'm getting there. =) Thankfully na din, no freaking storms at sana for the whole week.

Net is working good pero not consistent, at lalo naman yun phone, sira, mukhang pupunta pa ko sa labas to call bayan again to fix the damn landline.

Well, a lot of clutter to fix this week na din, tapos may sat shift pa ko, na sana, kaunti lang yun work. hehe

I got my results from the APE and sad to say, may follow up. Damn, I should take the healthy way early.

It is ironic that the talk yesterday is about being desperate with God, which I shared I am desperate, always. That's why well, for this week, to be successful, need to do desperate ways. The right solution, or right actions. Geez, pero naisip ko din, matatapos na din to as I planned. It will. hehe

Ah buhay nga naman.. It is a long journey.. For this time, steady lang, doing some strides at important is get some rest. Gusto ko sana mag VL kaso, I'll save it for the last month. hehe Then yun natira, next year at isave para sa mahabang VL!!! Yeah boy. =)

I have a goal next year na, but siyempre di ko naman sabihin agad. Parang theme na for next year which it is and I can believe, it will happen.

For now, let me out for this week. And I can breathe. Whoa..

Suprising large CG pala this time, sana talagang marami kami every Sunday! hehe

Let me get through for this week at sabay na din next week. =)

Looking at spill.com's tagline which really helps.

If it's crap, we'll tell you!!!!!!!!!! hehe

No comments: