Sunday, October 23, 2011

realizations (part 25)

411. mahirap ang gagawin ko for this topic in the next 3 months.

412. I tried to sleep early, pero since kahit off at 12am pa ang log out, ganun time pa din ang tulog. Grabe. hehe

413. my computer, my ever reliable piece of machine still stands, after going 5 years. Crying for a new one perhaps.

414. that goes as well to my black glasses, kahit ilang bulldog na, natatanggal pa din. Time to get a new one. I don't want to use this silver glasses for a long time, again. hehe

415. should be thankful to these silver glasses, kung gaano katagal sa 24/7, ganun din siya. =)

416. for these past weeks, desperate is a common word.

417. I don't know, why I'm afraid to dive from a high level, coz, I'm not a good swimmer. I really want to but well, sometimes needs to fallback

418. But I'm not scared of heights, just slight fear, which I feel in my heart but not very much.

419. the ever growing collection, unfortunately, decreases the chances of watching them all. I just watched only 5% of them. hehe

420. hay 20 pa.

421. as for my electric fan, the industrial dude.. Hmmm parlance pa ko and shows signs na din, malamang palitan na din. hehe

422. medyo bumibilis na ko sa Relo, at may times na talagang may petiks na kahit maraming work. I gonna love this. Parang sa tatlong roles ginagawa ko in a day, this is the relaxed one. =)

423. actually I have 4 roles and more, but my routinary roles let's make it 3 na lang. Yun dalawa excercise. hehe

424. sana may suki card na ko dati pa, pero di pa huli ang lahat. Ngayon meron na din ako. hehe Baka makalibre ng gamot in the future.

425. the tv in front of me, parlance days din, wag muna palitan. hehe Pero may naisip na ko kung ano ipapalit.

426. yes, just to fill it out this part, I'm just looking around my room at this dark time.

427. it is more possible to find the ideal one than the standard one. However both of them, I still missed.

428. I have so much clutter, paper clutter to fix. Don't be surprise if you saw this in my other posts.

429. I love keeping scratch papers, even some old notes. Letters.

430. 10 na lang!!!!

431. mali yun nabiling kong extension, I should by the one yun may switch for each plug.. Para di on agad lahat. hehe

432. how weird bayantel service. I don't have a landline phone service yet may DSL ako. Yun nga paputol putol. Ok lang, parang standalone DSL in Relo terms. hehe

433. how this day went, simply not stressful, even pressured, just pure relief for now.

434. that I should really change clothes size, quite suprising, smaller size. Wow.

435. I thought buff will be good for me, I looked back and maybe just look healthy and fit. For now.

436. how organized I am when it comes to blogging. hehe

437. even I did not like Apple that much or had one product or gadget, it is one of the best gadgets invented. Kudos to Steve. Don't worry, I'll buy an itouch, not now, maybe the next one. =)

438. there is a site, if this doesn't work or if it is a waste of time, I'll get out from it. End of this year.

439. wow, as of now, I just saw my blog in Chic-boy. Thanks!!!!! Thanks very much!!!!! Don't worry, may kasunod na yun.. The final round.

440. whew tapos na, 30 next.. Next time. =)

No comments: