Sunday, November 13, 2011

Final Round: Mang Inasal Vs. Chic-Boy

The more, the many-er.. Ayos, yun pala, nagdagdag lang sila ng menu. Great help. hehe At pagtinignan yun menu, hmmmm parang may nilalaban kay Chic-Boy. More Menu, at halos sa mga dinagdag, parang mayroon si Chic-Boy. Eh sa sarap kaya, sino mas ok? hehe Alam na kung sino.. Kawawang Mang Inasal, chasing the race..

I was not paid by Chic-Boy. hehe Definitely and true. For this post, I want to thank Chic-Boy for posting my entry since last year, quite touching perhaps. =) Anyway..

After a year of eating at yes, kain pa din sa Chic-boy.. Nagbago na ang buhay ko. haha I mean, what fast food chain to eat into. The experience and everything into a Chic-Boy branch is definitely worth while. Alam mo naman kasi, masarap, sulit at ok ang service.. Nothing to ask for more or less.. More or less, ok na siya. hehe Sana yun Sarsi may bottomless na. Yun na lang idagdag nila. =)

Like I predicted before, after a year, wow, sobrang saya kasi marami na talaga ang Chic-Boy. At di naman ako binigo pag may nayaya pa ko na ibang tao to eat there and enjoy. Lalo na si Algerro, na sobrang adik na, dalawang ulam lagi ang order. hahaha Then marami pang nangyari na masaya dun, kita naman sa mga posts ko di ba?

Although some branches, di medyo ok, like in Morayta and Quiapo church, lahat naman sila isa ang sigurado. Masarap ang CB6!!!!!!!! Yeah.. Sa sobrang sarap, ayoko ko na laging yun ang order. One kasi highblood siya, at two, sigurado, kahit anong gawin ko unless sobrang dami ng kinain ko bago ako pumunta Chic-Boy.. Siguradong, limang kanin agad. Nagpapayat na ko no. hehe Kaya ginagawa ko, iba naman ang order. Pinakafave ko ibang order, bangus belly. Sobrang sulit, gawin kaya nilang unli rice din. Kasama nun steak. hehe

I can't believe, in more than a year, sobrang dami na nila and it made it's presence felt sa kalaban.. Because of that, some Mang Inasal Branches, desperate to match, buy 1 take 1.. Wow, sobrang threat ata sila. hehe Nah, di naman ako kumakain na sa Mang Inasal..

Speaking of Mang Inasal, ayun kumain na ko once di ba, at halo halo lang ang order, pathetic pa. Edi tama na, ayoko ko na talaga dun. Geez... Yes, like I predicted, it became worst... Not good, bad service, and yes, since the takeover, medyo bland ang taste.. Kulang na lang, they can put a jollibee menu there. hehe

Well, what else to say? Chic-boy is not over yet and I won't be surprised, in the future. Some tycoon will buy that chain for a whopping amount. Even buy the pier one business, if it's for sale perhaps. Ok lang kung hindi mabenta sa iba, basta same service, great food, kung broke magpier one o dencio's at kung gusto ng inom, Chic-boy na, may pulutan pa! hehe Ah the best Chic-Boy outlet, go to Timog.. Ang laki at may band pa!!! One time, ayun may all chick band. hehe Si Rheg Sta. Cruz branch, pero ako 2nd best siya kasi mabilis at masarap ang luto!! Lahat. hehe

Lamang lang ng timog, kumpleto eh.. Kaya walang bar dun na malapit kasi lugi. hahaha

The winner is from the stable of Pier-One, chicken na at baboy pa!!!! Chic-Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Malilay said...

Hello po, good review for consumers point,
But i think its chicboy who copied mang inasal not the other way around, they even copied the tables, unli rice, honestly everyone knows there is a touch of mang inasal
In cb, the same reason why my father franchised chicboy in caloocan few months ago, but frankly my parents are having trouble now they are losing money for 4 months nowand having bad support from chicboy management.
We talked to other franchisees they are also having problems, only 3 branches of chicboy out of over 50 that is making money and that is such an alarming stage.
I think we were woed by the novelty of chicboy and its kinda start declining already. My collegevclassmate owns a mang inasal and i introduced hom to my dad, and far situation, mang inasal have better support and majority of their stores are doing very well. My dad should have just gotten mang inasal franchise on hindsight.
And by the way i researched almost all pier one closed down na pala, they closed na last month daw the pier one in fort, closed narin ang pier one morato, sanmig mall of asia, paranaque. I hope not but i have a strong feeling next to explode is chicboy... Sana,sana, wag naman..

blackswordsmann said...

oh, ok... thanks for the comment!!! hehe Since you're the first one to comment, I'm happy to oblige.

Well, it's my customer standpoint naman sa opinion ko when it comes to taste and choices. It is true, I said in my first take sa chic-boy, talagang ang mission and vision nila is to copy or defeat mang inasal. But very eye opener.. 3 out of 50 branches are only making money, wow.. Scary shit. hehe

Seriously, I hope pier one is not closing, or falling down, especially in that situation. Parang magiging focus nila ang chicboy. Since pier one, well, better pa ata yun dencio's or gerry's for that kind of bar/resto business.. Hmmmmmm Chic-boy!!! Check this out!

Pero sayang if that's happening, I dreamed having a franchise of chic-boy if I have at least 5 million bucks, but because of this, sa iba na lang venture. But definitely, not mang inasal. hehe Thanks for the comment.. Keep them comming!

amo said...

Really Malilay? the tables of Chic-boy is not the same as MI. Why don't you look at it. The unli rice was first introduced by Tokyo Tokyo not MI. If your father franchised the Chic-boy in Caloocan, then you are my niece and your dad is my brother. Not unless you were not introduced to us because you are an illegitimate child. My brother owns the Franchise in Caloocan. You are such a liar. Why don't you just improve your food and service in MI and not destroy Chic-Boy just so you can save your MI? What Blackswordsmann said is true. MI is soooo threatened of CB that they've been doing everything they can like the more the many-er (flop), buy 1 take 1 (flop) and dirty tactics like what you are doing (bistado) because you know that you are going down the drain. Pier One closed down because we want to give way to Chic-Boy's expansion. We do not want our pier one stores to be competing with our franchisees chic-boy stores because our food in pier one is the same food we offer in Chic-boy.

amo said...

By the way, our caloocan branch caught twice an employee of a MI doing dirty tricks on us. First, the guest (kuno) was complaining and making a scene with his loud voice. We saw his ID of MI at his back pocket. Second, we caught a customer asking for rice refills and putting it inside a plastic bag. Then he left it under the table. We approached the customer only to find out he is a staff of.... make a wild guess??? MI

blackswordsmann said...

hmmm someone is just protecting Mang Inasal ha.. Well, Malilay I think you should know Amo first, baka kamag anak pa kayo. hehe Anyway, thanks Amo for the comment.. MI is desperate, very desperate.. Do they have other ways to disrupt chic-boy success? Maybe Malilay can answer that? For me, as long sulit, masarap pa din ang chic-boy, the service is great ok lang.. Other things about that.. I don't know, kayo na bahala! hahaha

Unknown said...

Wow! When I read the first remark that only 3 branches are making money I know it's fake customer. But then the following remark opened my eyes, I can't believe MI's behavior is as bad as their food. WALANG HIYA! As a customer I will never go to MI. And many more times to CB. My favorite is CB1 hehe. Good luck CB, I hope one day have enough money to own my own CB branch.

Unknown said...

This morning I went to Riverbank Center, near SM Marikina. I actually want eat Chic-boy's breakfasts. Ang sarap! But unfortunately too early, at 9:30 am the Chic-boy not yet opened, so I have to choose Mang Inasal. I ordered PM1 as they don't have breakfasts. Another bad experience. I now know why their chicken not delicious, they served so quick, in 2 minutes, that's not normal speed. Seems they just boiled the chicken then only grill the chicken skin to brown, finished! That's why their chicken tasteless. Their rice another time successfully made me angry, like the leftover rice boiled three times. The only improvement is the changed the table number stand from the square one to a round one, which better than Chic-boy's, the old one always fall down with the number stick. Always hit my head oh my. And Chic-boy shall improve their tissues. But if I will eat out I will never choose Mang Inasal, still I love Chic-boy. Please improve so you will not beaten by The Far Bee Group.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. HI GUYS. SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CHIC BOY NOW? Unfortunately, everything Malilay said is true. AMO, ikaw lang ba pwede mag open ng store sa caloocan? Haha