Saturday, November 26, 2011

Grand Feast

Oh God, why I'm walking from Taft to CCP.. Geez.. I'm in a hurry as well..

I was sweating hard and really in a hurry to get there on time. I hope the mass is delayed.. Whoa.. But oh well, when I reached the opening of CCP open grounds, it was already the homily.. Damn I missed the important part.

However, after looking for my seat with my lovely CG, there I found a sleep after a long 40 minute walk.

It is the Christ the King Celebration last Sunday, so the K-CON is also following the liturgical year of the Catholic Church. Next year, I believe that will be the same thing. Looking forward to that!

Anyway, after a great homily by the bishop.. It was actually a well ordered mass, even with a lot of people spanning the whole open grounds, it was not disorganized.. After that spiritually filled mass..

Everybody is waiting for the Grand Feast!!! Yehey.. However, some commercials first.

Sing and dance by the Awesome Kids, great number and worship from the Feast builders.. K5 never stop to dance and party!

Some raffle draws for Ipad, free books and yes, trip to HK.. With Disney trip.. Hay.. Unfortunately, no one in our CG got lucky.

Of course, after all of it, everybody is waiting Bro Bo. Even me, as a first time attendee in K-CON and this is like the culminating activity for the past 3 days. It started and yes, the presence of him and the word of God came. It was magnificent.. Blessed..

Suprising though, his talk is about the start of a new series about Transformed. He started the first part of the series.. Quite lucky!!! Teaching how to think like Him. Wow, simple words, but it's hard to think and do.. Be like him, and definitely to follow his will for us. Of course, the difference of thinking like him, and you as a person to think of. That is hard to do.. Indeed.

After that talk, worship, singing.. I did not dance though, at the first part, I was thinking I hope something different will happen. I asked that because every week, or Sunday, this is what we do. The only difference is we are a lot! But at the second half, something is different this time.. Especially when we instructed to look up and close our eyes.. It's free feeling.. Nothing bothering you and yes, light showing upon me.. A different light. I prayed and hope, after this Grand Feast, what I do, is for the glory of God. Him.. Jesus will be always through my side for this long journey.. Holy Spirit will give strength and wisdom to do such feat in this ironic life..

I thanked him for everything.. Past, present and future of me.. I know I've done bad decisions.. Or I let down of him through poor actions.. But as I hear the wind coming through me.. I felt in my heart, I heard something, it is never too late. I thought I was punished for such actions or deeds, but God for me. Although Bro Bo says God doesn't punish.. For me, God is forgiving.. He does punish or penalize you but in the end.. He wants you a better person.. A better follower of Him. I loved him.. And I hope his love will endure for all of us.. All of us even in different faith.. Save and guide us to the right path.

After that moment.. I was struck and fully understand that day.. Even problems are like a speck of your shirt.. Just wash it off even that problem was quite big. Or quite small.. Think like him and all be shown in the right way. =)

It was a blessed evening and we had some photographs from different feast builders.. From 4 of the K5 and yes, one of my inspirations, idol!! Bro. George and I was able to talk to him a bit, say thank you and I said, I also gone through it.. The only difference is I'm still single and searching perhaps. Damn I hope Jo Ivan is there, Bro. Alvin is his mirror. hehe

Everything I learned for that 3 days, from me a regular didache reader, now part of the Feast.. Is marvelous. I just hope I can continue this all through in the service of all. For my Family, Friends, CG and of course.. The magnificent one.. God. The redeemer Jesus Christ. The fire in our faith, making some things, important things possible, Holy Spirit.

Well, was there any effects after that 3 day journey? Indeed.. There are some bad news and good news... One thing is for sure, I know what my heart says.. I know understand what He says.. All I need to do, is to do it. =)

Ah yes, for the CG, thanks for coming, see you next year!!! Good luck for those who wants to volunteer for K-CON.. hehe Me? not yet.. I'll see..

Even right now, quite confused and lost.. Due to what's happening now.. Now I'm thinking.. Maybe this is his breakthrough for me, we'll see. =)

From Glory to Glory.

No comments: