Saturday, November 26, 2011

K-CON Singles

wake up around 6am and left house around 7am.. Geez, I don't want to be late.. But after that fun filled Friday, goes Saturday with some of my CG friends.. I choose this stream, because simply I'm single.. Wanting to discover more not only how to get into a new relationship but about life itself a single one.

It's in a different venue, at Aliw theater but when I got there, it was lining up.. Wow.. I wish I could stay for a while and sleep but I can't.. After one hour, due to some techinical delays.. We went in!! With the red carpet style and says hollywood style with gowns and some set up.. I was able to sit near at the stage and yes, sleep for a while. I have somebody beside me, but left.. I have no other people besides me.. Geez..

It started with a worship with Enchong look alike Bro. Didoy which is a good musical director, then the host.. Mayi, quite perky and fun! Quite good looking as well. Wow. They had a great band as well.

Singles stream started with Raoul Roncal, he has a very long introduction but simply he's a theo prof in ADMU. By the way, the program gone smoothly even a long delay, in Oscars style. With many look alikes and even us, needed to name somebody you look like. Damn.. You know Who am I in those lookalikes..

As the first talk started, even others quite fell asleep.. Me I was awake because of it's topic. Christian on Call.. Meaning do you have really a calling from God. He simply discussed that by the 2 famous stories in the bible. One is the rich young man who cannot leave everything to God because he has many possessions. The other one is the Yes of Mary, which the angel appeared to her and said yes to give birth for our Savior Jesus Christ.

The talk gave details whether you can really serve God in your situation and another thing is if what you do gives you life, happines or purpose. That gave me a sign again about my plans for next year. Geez.. He ain't gonna stop telling me that.

It was like theo class perhaps but very fulfilling perhaps.. Although the pace is quite slow and boring at some parts, but well.. For me, that's fine.. I like listening in a class with a good prof in front of you.


Second talk was about, oh well.. If you see the PLDT DSL commercial, the one who plays the mom, well, Sis Rissa has a simply beautiful face and everything about her. Bro. George, I saw him in the CMMA one night and he is indeed short at stage but big at heart serving God. Great thing, they are both together in one stage. Talking about is anybody out there? Indeed.. There is and how to get one.. They gave interesting tips by reading some letters. I was enjoying that segment, especially Bro. George story about with so many things to consider before having a girlfriend. That is so like me before.. It was hard but well, I still had a relationship but not really in my standards.. I found a girl which I felt more than my standards except from some qualities. Oh well..

Sis Rissa part, she spoke about the factors to think of and yes, her story as well about this topic. She had a difficult one because she decided to get married in a late age but lucky for her and God's grace, everything was given to her at the right time. I had fun when she said that in her dating stage before, she said looking somebody to be married not a boyfriend. Yikes if you're the guy, you gotta think twice.

That topic alone, enlighthen me that day.. Well said by both of them, I enjoyed it, I felt what they said, is true and I'm doing for sometime, it's just.. No new partner.. A lady can enlighthen my life again.. Sigh..

But never give up on that perhaps.

Third talk, I was suprised, it's the sweet couple of Maribel and Dr. Allan Dionisio. And their topic is the same that I listened in the Singles Night out! Only shorter. Interesting though to remember their topics and tips.. It's just that, I hope they discussed other topics. It was fun though.. And yeah, in the future if I'll get married, it's better to attend their marriage seminar.. I recommend their love institute.. I had the right theory about meeting partners.. Collect and collect then select! But seriously, it doesn't work all the time.

The last one, from Bro. Randy, he is damn funny.. His topic was all bout blessing in work. I mean Friday it was discussed but that is with leaders.. This one simplifying, work is a blessing.. Thanking God you have work.. Anointed to have work which is blessing to others. Although it was short due to time, I am quite struck about that anointing part.. Damn.. I'm blessed with this work I have and I should cherish it while it lasts or even in my future career.. Another sign indeed.

Surprise, after that talk! Bro Bo visited and gave some words about the K-CON and as a bonus, he answered some questions.. For singles only!! There was one question he answered that really.. This is not only a coincidence but a eye opener for me.. I was shocked.. I can't believe.. Well, it happened to him.. That's all.

After a long day, then it ended with worship and some aura coming to me at that time, maybe I was sleepy but it energized me, because of the talk today and ended with a prayer..

I met with the CG mates and ended up again, but no so late, but near midnight.. This time.. I had better sleep and rest..

I'm looking forward next year, not Singles anymore, but Faith or Inner healing perhaps.. All I can say, that this Singles stream gave an educational insight about my status. I hope I can change that status sometime.. Not too soon or not too late.. =)

By the way, great stream and I had lot of fun!!! Congrats to the organizers of the Single Stream. Congrats to my college, Tin!! For winning being look alike.. Eva Mendes! Wow..

And yes, the signs.. Definitely pointing me to that direction. It's a long journey.


No comments: