Sunday, November 13, 2011

unplanned 29

Yes, I can't believe this.. I have some changes in my plans lalo next year.. The theme or goal is still the same pero ayun.. Due to more misses and hits and wear off.. Ayun.. Parang papunta na ko dun.. Para matapos na.. Hulaan mo. hahaha

Anyway for now, I hope Pacman will win on Sunday.. I won't be suprised kung kaunti lang pupunta ng the Feast. hehe For now, ayun, I don't know kung may malas at sobrang dami na din na iniisip. Pero yun nga malaking change ang gagawin at hinahanda ko na sarili ko. Change of plans na din at yes, the goals for myself.

I believe with my whole faith.. Ito ang tama. Wow. hehe

Sana magenjoy naman kami sa outreach tomorrow at marami kaming maitulong o kahit papano magpasaya sa mga kids. =)

For the coming holidays, I don't know what to expect.. Well, strong sales.. Or better stats sa work at sana makapunta sa mga xmas Party. hehe For this month, ayun sana less work lang..

All of the sudden, which don't be surprised makikita to sa realizations, eh parang nagstop ako and think.. Kung san ako masaya, at dapat ano gawin not only for others pero sa kin din. The words of Raims that night, long time ago struck me.. Wow, oo nga.. Maybe I was too giving sa iba, pero ako, most of the time, I forgot myself.. Me..

While I am doing some usual stuff and when I feel down tired.. Those voices, or advices always coming at my back. It is some what called a light to my mind, heart, body, or even my soul.. For all these times, I know what I should first. What will make me happy.. The simple things and deeds. The hard work that I am aiming for..

The goals that I should for myself.. The things I can do for others and until which extent I can do. The pains I experienced which I already healed even in the midst of confusion or difficulties..

The lost time or opportunities that I can still achieve and there is still small time to go for it..

Indeed, after some time, I reached to the point of what is certain of me. The fullness of me.. The potential that I have which it is still in progress..

Definitely, I reached a point where.. I should be doing the right choices.. The right risks.. The right path to whatever success I want to reach..

Like someone said, God is with you in this journey and you should see the glory, whatever glory at the end of this long journey.

Well, na carried away ako from those statements ha.. Ano pa ba magagawa ko? hehe Nandito na eh.

If experience is a person, love it or hate it.. I love that person. =)

No comments: