Sunday, November 13, 2011

realizations (part 26)

449. for so long, I still afraid of riding a bike. hehe

450. parang sometimes, lumalabas ang pagiging gummybear.. Hay badet. hehe A form of expression kasi especially when you're environment is in this industry.. Gorah!!!

451. my sbarro calendar still set up at July.. Pathetic me. hehe

452. I thought my relationship with God is already close.. This year, I realize.. it should be improving, everytime.. Always..

453. facebook will give a hard time posting my blogs.. Tumbler anyone.. Or I will use the slow notes apps here.. Damn.

454. PBA will give me a great dose of fun this year.. Especially the teams are playing. Sayang yun barako bull. hehe ROS na ko!!!! Aces, well, babalik ako pag umayaos na kayo. hehe

455. bwisit, sa race to 2012, mag2012 na at ako pa din ang pinakalast nagupdate. Naman oh..

456. I met new and great friends, although not yet close pero we'll get there. Spiritually perhaps.

457. that yes, I got more than I expected kaso as usual, kapos. hahaha

458. with this situation, I hope you can buy more than 24 hours per day. hehe

459. to be become a peacemaker, natawa ako sa isang strategy.. Be foolish.. When I look back, oo nga no. hahaha

460. grabe, until now, ang sarap talaga ng Crepe ni Igz.. Paano pa kung talagang pang crepe yun presentation.. Kaw na bro!!!!!!

461. na tatalo pa kaya sa FB?

462. I hope magsurvive yun Multiply.

463. I'll see what I can do sa Tumbler.

464. ang bilis ng panahon, pupunta na naman ako sa St. James!!!! hehe

465. FTW webcast, ok naman pala si Jai Reyes.. hehe Natawa ako sa comment niya, I mean before he speaks about Gary David, "my first and last season..." hahaha Panalo!! Di pala siya maangas.

466. Sabagay, katabi naman niya yun dating manager niya sa HS. =) Not sure kung nagabot sila.

467. I can try AMD naman.. Hmmmm cheaper and same performance.

468. I am going to Samsung.. Due to curiosity of Android.. Besides, Nokia will be going to oblivion. hehe

469. Wow, sudden change of heart.. New pic at real name. Same block. hahaha

470. The last one.. Will be memorable.

No comments: