Thursday, December 10, 2009

100+ short

hehe That's damn right..

Medyo short ata ako sa blogs this year. Well, many factors affected my posting, one is very busy, especially in the first months of normality. Pangalawa eh medyo magulo pa ang mga ilalagay ko, lalo na pag magulo din ang buhay mo. hehe

However, I am glad also for two things. One, blog is still running. Two, is kahit papano may nagbabasa na! What a progress right?

I can't believe na dadami pa to and may readers, kahit ilan ilan. hehe

I won't stop, and why should I stop right? I want to post and tell anything I want, and some well, secret. hehe

As for now, I have plans of making another set, I mean like chapters, yun ay kung matutuloy na ang naisip ko talaga. The one I believe better for me.

It will be like a reboot, or replay na iba naman ang ending. Replay ba yun? hehe Parang yun mga games ng DLSU laging narereplay, at sinasabi baka sa replay maiba ang result. hehehe

That's all I can say for this time, parang pang dagdag lang to sa number of post for this month.

At least, I'm honest, and somewhat addicted.

Truthfully..

!

No comments: