Monday, December 7, 2009

True and False

If you're really reading my blogs or news, let's have a simple test. Just choose true and/or false under these crap and future statements. hehe

1. Our country is going nowhere.

2. I love eating ampalaya.

3. I am a health buff.

4. Our election is indeed automated, so the cheating is also kinda improved also. High tech or old school style, eliminate the competition.

5. Love is the most sweetest thing on earth.

6. I am not a romantic person.

7. Rheg is the gummybear.

8. I like dipping a pandesal with mayo and sugar into a hot coffee.

9. I don't like cold weather because it makes me sick.

10. Erap is going to win in 2010.

11. Nick Perlas is going to lose in 2010.

12. Pacman will win for the Mayweather fight but eventually lose in the elections in 2010.

13. Rain or Shine will win a couple of games more but still lose more games.

14. Phoenix Suns will be a playoff team.

15. Cleveland Cavaliers is a strong championship contender team.

16. New Jersey Nets will go for 0-82.

17. Rage against the Machine is my fave US band.

18. The Smiths is my fave UK band.

19. New Order is my fave band of all time.

20. I really missed watching new moon.

21. Updated ako sa sounds or music today.

22. I like listening to the radio most of the time.

23. Mas gusto matulog sa umaga kaysa sa gabi.

24. I solved all my problems.

25. I haven't solved all my problems.

26. I already moved on.

27. Tinatamad ako magblog.

28. I don't miss her, I accepted the fate. I was not good enough.

29. Di ko alam yun mga sagot sa mga sentence na to. hehe

30. I am not good in grammar.

Well, for answers, post it here. Thanks!!!

Sorry, walang prize. hehe

Bonus question.

31. My life is beautiful.

No comments: